Chapter 8: Nervous

Kai's POV

I don't really want his blood. I don't want it. But do I really have a reason to need it? Am I going crazy..? I feel like it's too much.. Why do I wanna become stronger?

I'm not the chosen one, and maybe the training wasn't worth it. I only became an upper moon so I can live. But again, why am I eating these humans? Didn't I make a promise with someone that I love...?

Yeah yeah flashback

"Kaigaku!" Someone shouted my name from afar. Where the hell am I? A temple? "I'm back from my mission!" She says, proudly. She was pretty. I didn't know why I didn't hurt her, she's one of the demon slayer corps. There was also that one  seedy person, Zenitsu.

How come that I can remember him and not her? Who is she? I don't understand. "Why do you have so many missions?!" He grumbled. "Obviously for the people!" I just sat there, watching the two argue. "And you, why are you apart of the demon slayers?!"

"For Jigoro! I was forced to so I can pay him back! He was my trainer!" Jigoro? Trainer? Why can't I remember anything all of a sudden.. "Whatever, oi." She looked at me fiercely, she was about to say something. "So uh.. When.." She muttered. It also felt like I couldn't hear most of the parts she was saying.

"When I was on my mission, I was thinking that you could promise that you wouldn't.. Well.. It's a bit hard to do it, but do it if you can.. Ahah.." She muttered. I started blushing for a reason. "It's simple. Don't eat humans-" He continued for her, and she interrupted him by hitting him with her slipper.

"Ask nicely! You know he has feelings, right?!" She argued. "By the way.. Ah... Yeah. I'm sorry I was really shy to say this.. But, promise?" She looked at me curiously. I nodded, she jumped in joy. "Thank you!" She ran. Was she in a rush..? For what?

"(Y/N)!!" He shouted and followed after her. (Y/N)? That's her name.. I thought about it.

I finally knew why I wanted Muzan's blood.

To protect her.

Alright, Back to your POV 😭

"Hey, Oni!" I panted, gripping my sword harder. I can't let him harm anyone, no. It's too late. He already killed the pile of dead corpses of humans stacked upon eachother near him. I've wondered how he did it and how long. "Go away, you're disturbing me." I chuckled. He was acting childish, I've never seen him like this.

"My, and what am I disturbing? One of your stupid fucking feasts?" I grinned. "Are we fighting? You're standing there like a little shit." He looked up to me. "I already know you're upper moon 4! But what kind of upper moon doesn't-" He disappeared before my sight looked up on him.

He jumped on me, behind and hit my back. I got threw backwards, I was able to stand but not concentrate. My heart electrocuted while we were staring at eachother. I felt the blood spilling out from my back, but it's okay since it didn't hurt much. "Hah! Think your donut maker 2.0?!"

Luckily the pointy part of the sword didn't hit me, it was just the handle. But it was kind of strong.. I got ready for my next move and inhaled and exhaled. "(B/c) breathing, 7th form." I smoothly attacked him and almost cut him in half. It wasn't going that bad..

I felt dizzy, I fell down. And I accidentally threw my sword somewhere far, I didn't have balance. But seriously, it should be one of his forms to even do this..

Ok switch POV's

finally that little shit. I was so tired of dealing with humans, why can't they just leave me alone?

I walked up to her fucking corpse, and checked on her if she really fainted. She did. I was planning to kill her already, but I didn't. I also realised that she was wearing my Haori, it was weird. I took it off of her and decided to take a look. It was fine, though. But it was kind of cold here, so I just put it back on her.

I really had a chance to eat, kill or fuck her, well. It's just that I have an intense feeling about her. This can't be love, because why would I have a crush on someone when I don't know them? I just stared at her awkwardly, who is she? My family? The kids at the temple? No.

I suddenly became red, she was my shitty crush. Why the hell did I forget that? What happened to me while I was crazy? I tried to pull her arms, dragging her. I stopped, I just thought of something stupid. Am I really gonna carry her? I'm just gonna be red all the time after I just do that..

Oh, I forgot I wasn't the only demon- "Gwaaaaahhhhhh!!" She cried out behind me. "Kaigaku!!!Huaaaaah!!" Oh shit. What other excuses can I tell now?  "Shut the fuck up! There's other demons here!" She continue to cry. "Nooo!! You only say that so you can get away without doing anything!"

She covered her eyes, wiping her tears. "I'm gonna tell Zenitsu about this! And he's gonna tell me what the hell happened to your guys relationships!" Huh? Relationshit? I thought. "You've been treating him bad, right?" She finally finished wimping, and she looked tired.

"Huh? No." That was a lie. "But what happened to Jigoro? Did you say that his training to Zenitsu was a.. Waste?" I shooked my head, she was probably in disbelief. "Tell me the truth." "I did." "Tell me!" "I did!" "ALRIGHT, TELL ME THE TRUTH OR I'LL BURN YOU TO THE SUN!" "I. JUST. DID!"

We both complained. "Hmph. I don't care about you at all, really." She stood up and walked away slowly. "What the hell.." I walked beside her. "Hey, go away!" She ran faster. "Waaaaaaaaaahhhh! Zenitsu!" Her voice slowly fades and echoes away through the forest.

To be honest, at that time, I was really thinking if she actually didn't care about me or not. Is she dating Zenitsu? I didn't have that thing, I fucking lost it. Now I'm gonna feast humans. I was hoping that Aoi wasn't there, I can't apologise to her so easily.

I just turned small and ran quietly down the hall, finding the both of them. "Zenitsu, was he treating you bad? Did he really say all that stuff? I can't believe it.." (Y/N)'s voice, muffled through the door. "Yeah, he's a really bad person, isn't he?" He replied. "He's the reason Jigoro died." He continued.

"I can't believe it! My trainer too? That's bad.." ok, why am I crying just because i was the reason He died? "Horrible. He even attacked me without even thinking when I investigated the smell! It was sure, sure painful.." She pouted, he chuckled. "I'm not always happy like this, but this time is just special to me."

I think I was right, they love eachother. No, don't. If I think about it, maybe it'll really happen. "Thanks, (Y/N)." "No, problem of course. I'll talk to Oyakata-sama about this and see his opinion." He hummed, confused. "Will you feel bad if he decides to kill Kaigaku?"

"Nah, not much.. He's our leader, anyway. I only exist so I can protect the people, right?" What the fuck? She did not. Didn't.. Did? "No, I don't think so. But, I hope he gets killed." She gasped. "Yeah, yeah, you're lying..?" "No..? Of course not! He scares me! He ruined my life!"

"Ah.. No.. Oh.. Uh.. Yeah! He.. Did.." She yawned. "I didn't get any sleep... Can I sleep with my Haori on?" "Oh sure, maybe it's better sleeping without it." She lay down. And took it off. "Can we sleep together?" He asked. Fuck you. Fuck you. fuck- "Okay, only for ONE night, okay? And nobody better not be seeing us."

No, no, no ,no. She's kidding, right? "Okay, (Y/N)-San!" Flowers surrounding him and he chuckled, "I'm sleeping with (Y/N)!" She chuckled. "Don't get too excited, tomorrow we'll have dango together, alright?" She yawned again. "Can you lock the door?" He whined.

"Oh, come on! Fine." I got away from the door, to prevent her from seeing me. She pasted a paper on the door, leaving it there. It said, 'Please don't disturb.' She then after closed it and locked it. I could hear Zenitsu's happy chuckle. "Fuck you." I mumbled.

I didn't really have any place to sleep, so I just sat leaning the wall beside the bedrooms. I continue my time fucking crying. I don't even know why I curse or use that word so much, but if I really have to say the reason, it's just to express my anger. I guess this is the feeling of loving someone you can't have.

I'm so sorry for abusing Kaigaku's feelings, I wasn't planing to do this but this was my only idea. My only one.

I'm sorry for putting the chapter 5/6 title upper moon 2 when it's upper moon 1 😭