Chapter 5: Another mission

???'s POV

I heard a biwa sound. I immediately got teleported in a weird place, it looked like some kind of backrooms. I looked around myself, it was some kind of Japanese-modern style. What I didn't know, it was the infinity castle. I took off my muzzle.

It has been a while since I wasn't wearing it, I was only doing it so I don't eat humans. But I can easily resist to that, but I can't just tell them.

"Oh! He's here!" A voice said. I didn't know where it was, and I didn't care. I had already know who it was. I wasn't surprised either, or any reaction. "Oi. Don't you know where you are? It has been a while since I saw you.. What did you do?"

Another voice shouted. This time, I didn't know who the voice was, but it was definitely, a male voice. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around, just to see the blonde. Again. "I knew I would get your attention. So, there wasn't any upper moon that died.. It only happened so we can check you."

Shit. I cant let them know what happened during that time, or else maybe I can die. No, (Y/N). "I don't think he wants to talk. We'll just bring Muzan-sama to help us." He said, cheerfully. "You know.. When I went looking for food, I saw your Aniki. And a beautiful girl! Maybe.. She's one of your family members.."

"I wanted to eat her so badly. Unfortunately, the sun was up. I'll try to share her for you. Maybe she's tast-" He continued. "What the fuck?" I cut him off. "You're not planning to protect her so she won't be my next meal, right?" He teased me.

"Hey, where's Kokushibo-dono? He must've been teleported here too..." He opened his fans, and grinned. 'Wait, he's here..' I thought. He jumped to nowhere, well. I didn't know where he went. "What's that on your ear?" Akaza pointed to the muzzle.

"Nothing." I lied. Obviously he knew I was lying. "Might as well take that off.." He grabbed it. He stared at it for a few moments, then it quickly got interrupted by the loud sound. "Oh, not you again.." He mumbled at the mysterious looking figure.

"What..?" It said, Oh hell no. Im not gonna deal with him. "Kokushibo-dono!!" Doma shouted. This is hard, I even have to take this meeting with these other fuckheads.

Your POV

Gosh, where is he? Zenitsu worries about him a lot, but I don't.. "Ugh! Could you atleast just take care of him one more day? Your caretaking job is so short!" I grunted. Great, that other time Kaigaku disappeared is because of the Hashiras, then, now the upper moon meeting?

"Calm down, I will. Anyways, things.. Quite have been going well. He hadn't been hitting me for no reason, sorry I have to bring your suffers up to this conversation." I held my necklace. "Ugh, you sure appreciated that.... 'Gift'..." He whined. "Come on Zenitsu, he dosent like me, and nor do I like him back!"

(I forgot to tell you where you both are, you're in the butterfly mansion.)

I pouted. "You're the reason he disappeared! You always took your sight off of him! It's your fault!" He complimented. "Idiot! It's the.. Thing that made him disappeared, not Kaigaku himself!" I talked back. "Why can't you accept this? It's so simple! Kaigaku likes you back, and you too!"

"No! Just because he treats me fairly doesn't mean he likes me! I'm pretty sure he knew that I'm having a bad life, and he wants to comfort me!" He made a terrified face. "OH MY GOD! CAN'T YOU SEE IM HAVING A BAD LIFE?! HES NOT EVEN TREATING ME FAIRLY! I ALWAYS HAVE TO EXPERIENCE ANXIETY OF DEMONS!!"

He pulled my (H/C) hair, it was painful. "Can't we just stop fighting and.. And.. Just, figure this out?" I panted. He went somewhere else, maybe nowhere. I was worried about him. I hope I hadn't made him upset..