⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ III

The Red Dragon arrived at the kingdom of Druisia the next day. Ostensibly, their captain had some business she needed to attend to and had to choose a trim group to come with her. 

"I'll be taking Patil and Clover. We'll be back in a day, or two if we diddled along. I'm not banning you from exploring, but if I'm back and some are missing, I'm giving you an hour or two before leaving. Don't test your luck." 

"Who's in charge?" a crew member asked. 

Before Gideon Prewett could open his mouth and start it would be him, since he is the First Mate, Lily answered, "Tawny!" 

"Yeah?" 

"Look out for my ship, like always." 

"Aye, aye!" Pandora Lovegood saluted her captain all the way up from her crow's nest. 

"What about your First Mate?" 

"Or much sensible Second Mate?" Fabian asked, knowing his twin would throw a party for the fun of it the moment the Captain left the ship. 

"Tawny will beat your asses if you try to throw a party or move one thing left or right on this ship."

Pandora hoped off her crow's nest, climbed down, and glared at them just to prove the point she just stated. 
"I'm the ship's eagle for a reason."

That surely made the boys a tad bit skittish. 

"I'll ease the weight on you. Gideon, get your ass rolling, let's go." 

Gideon danced his way to the group, pulling his tongue out at his brother like they used to do as mere children. They still acted like children sometimes, pulling tongues at one another and messing up one another's hair (which annoyed Fabian very much since he would spend some time on his hair, unlike his brother). 

"Let's move it!" the redheaded captain demanded. "We don't have all day, and Nilly won't be waiting all day either." 

"You also have some other type of business, don't you?" 

"That's none of your business," Lily stated. "Now, let's get moving."

"Before we get moving," someone spoke up. "We need disguises. After all, what sort of disguise creator would I be if I didn't wrap you up properly?" 

"I hate their dresses."

"I know, but we mustn't get caught," Nyra remembered. "That was a promise I made for you the moment I was recruited and I never intend on breaking it. Now, come along."

"Even me?" Gideon asked. 

"Actually, you might fit in as a farmer, but come along now."

"I'm alright with being a farmer!" Gideon tried his best to get away from the trap of dressing up. 

"If I'm going to wear a dress then you'll have to wear whatever the fuck it is you'll be modeling," Mirit Clover dragged Gideon Prewett to Nyra's room, also known as the Making Room to the crew of The Red Dragon.

When they emerged from the Making Room, the girls were wearing dresses of various dark colors while the only boy on the mission wore clothes that were meant to be of a farmer's.  

"Leave your sword here," Nyra ordered. 

"But, I'm a pirate!" 

"For now, you are a clueless farmer if anyone asks." 

"If he's very clueless, then he shouldn't know what he is." 

"Exactly," Nyra smiled. 

"Let's go!" Captain Lily Evans demanded for the third time.