⤰ ΣPIᄂӨGЦΣ

"Do you promise to protect this land with all your might?" his father asked his final question. 

"I do." 

 "With the power vested me, from old to new, I grant you the power of the kingdom," the father took the crown from his head and placed it on his son. "I pronounce you King William Ellias Newdenn, ruler of Druisia." 

Now that we have reached the beginning of the end of our tale, I must admit that these events take place months - maybe even years - after the finding of Treasure Marove. And, as you have seen, William Newdenn had just been proclaimed king and you can bet that his pirate friends were there.

Just as he sat down on his throne, he stood right up. 
"My first act of business is welcoming my nephew into the world."

William pointed for his older sister and her husband to come on and bring their little newborn son with them. 
"I welcome Neville Longbottom to the people of Druisia."

"Neville-"

"His middle name is too embarrassing."

"His middle name is Avalon!" 

"Based on a story of our I-don't-know-how-many-great grandfather!" 

"He's a favorite of mine!" 

"Don't know how Frank agreed." 

"Because he loves me," Alice pinched her brother's cheek. 

"I am king!" 

"And I am your older sister!" 

Everyone laughed. William and Alice didn't care. 

"Annie! Come here and help me!" the new king whined. 

"You need a wise, strong-head advisor," Anastasia Newdenn muttered as she stood up and walked over to the stand with her siblings. 

"Why an advisor when I have my two sisters?" William asked. "They are the only advisors I need in life!" 

"You're the king now and we might not always be there to help you," Anastasia pointed out. 

"We'll try," Alice added. 

"But we have our own adventures to write down too," Anastasia Newdenn announced to everyone present. "Alice started hers already. Has ever since seeing Frank." 

"I suppose," William muttered. He plastered a wide grin on his face and addressed the crowd of people - his citizens now. "As my second act of being king, I order you all outside! Let us enjoy the night, people!" 

That earned not only a round of applause but also a round of laughter. 

⊱⊰ ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰

"As someone who's recently become king, you don't look very happy," Lily Evans found him. 

"I've been waiting for you, took you long enough!" William hugged her immediately. "You weren't in the first line." 

"We're pirates."

"I'll have to assemble some regulation that shields you."

"Already talking like a great king," Lily smiled. "You're young, I'll admit it, but I was surprised to find out your father was handing you the crown." 

"As if you didn't have a hand in that, Lilykins." 

"As long as my people are protecting for years to come." 

"I cannot promise anything from the next ruler, but I can promise something from me," King William nodded. "Anything for a friend who brought me a third of the infamous Treasure Marove."