⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ VI

"I have a bargain for you," she spoke to the crew of now six.

"First," spoke up Meadows, Beak, a spy. Whatever you preferred to call her. "I want to know how you knew I was coming."

"Familiarity with being a spy," was the only explanation the redhead gave before she looked straight into the eyes of their captain. "I have a bargain. A deal, per se. Treasure Marove? You aid us and we divide the treasure fifty-fifty."

"And if we choose not to?" he asked with a guarded expression.

"You don't have much of a choice!" Pandora Lovegood shouted all the way from her high crow's nest.

Bigfoot ignored her.
"We'll feed you to the fishes then. I heard Marauders' meat was quite... what's the word? Ah, yes... wanted." 

James Potter remembered the scenes that happened moments ago. He also remembered when he asked where Bigfoot was and she answered that she was Bigfoot, but she said it as if she had been practicing those words over and over again multiple times. 

"Prongs," Dorcas Meadows brought him back to reality, which happened to be the cell they were trapped in. 

 "Hm?" he didn't look up from the piece of the floor he was glaring at. 

"The deal?" asked his spy. "Don't you think it's a bit suspicious?" 

"I agree," Frank said. "They could stab us in the back! We don't know who they are." 

"You telling me you don't know the legend of Bigfoot?" James asked, surprised by his own crew. 

"The monster tale people want to scare their children?" asked Dorcas. "That's going to die down and then people will get back to it again when someone decides to play with them." 
She spoke as if the future had control of her voice and was telling them what would happen, but one cannot be sure until that future does happen, or does not. 

"Nah," he ticked his tongue. "I mean Bigfoot, the pirate." 

"That redhead."

"Something's not right," James guessed. "Don't ask me how, I still need to figure that bit out, but I don't think she's Bigfoot." 

"That's a whole other hypothesis in a whole other world, Prongs." 

"Told you not to question me, Moony," James warned. "Didn't you once tell me some hypothesis turn out to be true?"

"Yeah, but here we might as well be with Davy Jones's Locker! You don't have facts to-"

"Why are we discussing this shit when we clearly have to decide between a yes and a no answer for a deal?!" Dorcas shouted to get their attention. "Remember that I have a hidden dagger they did not take from me and I can use it to crave your souls free." 

"Oh, we're taking the deal," James dismissed. 

"What?" 

"Huh?"

"We sure he didn't hit his head on the way?" Sirius asked the rest. 

Remus muttered something, looking at his Captain with questions in his eyes. 

"I'm not mad, I'm being right," James rolled his eyes. "Would you rather be fed to the fishes without a fight, or would you rather take on a deal, test our luck with the fates, and maybe have a glimpse of Treasure Marove before Thanatos claims us?" 

"I'd rather fight like a pirate," Peter Pettigrew shrugged. 

"Wormtail's right," Dorcas admitted. "But I don't think we'll live much longer."