⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ XI

"What do you mean there's nothing?!" Thomas Clover shouted at the crew he ordered to search the island. "Search again!"

"Sir, we've searched-"

"Search again!" Thomas Clover ordered with murder in his eyes.

"Yes, sir," saluted another crew member, since the first was quite stunned, to say the least.

While they went off to search again, Thomas Clover heard a gunshot. He grinned at the ship.
"Someone must have died from your side, Evans. Potter. Too bad you'll never mourn them."

"And why can't it be from your side?" James Potter asked.

"Because your side is in the hostage position," Thomas Clover reminded him. He turned to the redhead, "Now, Evans. Why would there be no treasure on this island?"

"I don't know what you mean?"

"I think you know exactly what I'm hinting at."

"I thought women were dumb and had back luck attached to their arses?" Lily cited something he had said.

"Give me the redhead," Thomas ordered Peter Pettigrew.

"Pettigrew you touch her, I will kill you," Marlene spoke what I hope everyone was thinking. Or, at least, one of the Marauders was thinking. Could I be any clearer with this mysterious effort?

Peter Pettigrew followed his true captain's order instead.

The redhead was handed to Thomas Clover, her hands still bound behind her back. He faced her to the crowd and she could feel the cold metal on the side of her head. She was at gunpoint, literally.
"Why would there be no treasure on this island?" he asked, proving that he was an impatient pirate.

Two women jumped on Trunne quietly, in order for no one to hear them. They tipped-toed quietly toward a bunch of rocks and hid behind them. There was a small gap where they could see what was happening. 

"He has my captain," Mirit whispered angrily. 

Dorcas noticed the change of mood, the hint of bitterness in the gunner's voice. She couldn't help it, so she asked a question that's been on her mind, and many others' minds.
"Mirit Clover, is he related to you?"  

"My deadbeat father's got my captain," Mirit repeated, this time looking at Dorcas. 

"If I had the chance to kill a long-time enemy," Dorcas said, handing her a pistol, "you get to do the same." 

Mirit nodded, grabbing the pistol and securing it with her. Although, she doubted she'd use it. She rather preferred the method of sword-fighting, that's why she carried many with her. Over the years, they no longer became a wait, but rather a part of her. 
She had always wished to decapitate her father's head, not give him any time for a reaction. Maybe her dreams would finally come true tonight. 

⊱⊰ ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰

"Someone must have died from your side, Evans. Potter. Too bad you'll never mourn them."

"And why can't it be from your side?" James Potter asked.

"Because your side is in the hostage position," Thomas Clover reminded him. He turned to the redhead, "Now, Evans. Why would there be no treasure on this island?"

"I don't know what you mean?"

"I think you know exactly what I'm hinting at."

"I thought women were dumb and had back luck attached to their arses?" Lily cited something he had said.