6: YOUR SC3NT 1S STR4NG3

-Day of Terezi's Party-

Sollux's POV:

"Yo... Wake up Lisps." I felt Dave nudge my arm.

"Fiive more miinute2.. " I mumbled into my pillow.

"Fine, but if your not up in five I will lay on top of you, forcing all of my weight onto your lil' body Captor, and then you'll want to get up."

"Let me 2leeeeeeep!"

I heard Dave leave the room and I snuggled up into the blankets, quickly drifting back to sleep.

HOURS later

"CAPTOR!"
I felt weight being applied on top of me, making me groan and wake up.
"DAVE! Get off!"
"I warned you dude."

"Dave!! Get. Off!" I tried pushing him off, "Ugh! Your two biig!"
"That's what she said."

"GET OFF!!!!!" I rolled over, making him fall to the floor.

"Shit! Oof!" He hit the floor groaning.

"II warned you a22hole.." I huffed.

Damn, Strider is heavy.. And he looks like a fucking toothpick..

"Well sorry Mr. Lisps. Should I have waited until the great Captor was ready to be pampered and woken up with a nice breakfast in bed? Maybe some tea served with the finest toast, eggs, and sweet delicacies? May I remind his highness, that today he has been requested to a royal ball where all of his new friends await for his arrival?" He said with an accent of a British butler or something.

"Da-"

"Shall I have the carriage come around 5 o'clock this evening to pick up his majesty? Your majesty, it's already 4 FUCKING PM!"

I looked to the clock to the side of my be- "Holy 2hiit!"

"I tried waking you up earlier, but damn you are a deep sleeper. I even laid on you and everything. I guess second time is the charm for you."

Heh, second..

"Yeah yeah, whatever. 2hut up. When do we have two bee theiir agaiin?"
"I dunno, Five or six-ish?"

"Okay.." I yawned. "Why the fuck wa2 II 2leepiing 2o long? "

"Maybe it's due to the fact that we stayed up till' like four in the morning."
"Realy?"
"Yeah, shit.. I don't even fucking know how I woke up so early.. I knocked out around five and woke up at eight."
"You're weiird."

"Yeah I know. Weird is the new hella fucking awesome. Now get up. I made pancakes for breakfast but you were too late. Get ready and be ready for when Karkat and John pick us up. "

"Who2 John?"
"A friend. " Dave said, leaving the room.

Hm.. I wonder how everyone will be like.. Hopefully none of them are aware of what I've done.

( Gasp! Could it be a POV switch?! )

Terezi's POV

"L4TUL4! D1D MOM L34V3 Y3t?"
"H3ll y34h! Sh3 s41d sh3 h4d som3 c4s3 to work on.. 1 dunno.."

"OOH! WH4T 4BOUT??"

"H3r l4wy3r c4s3, som3 guy who cl41ms 1nnoc3nc3 to 4 murd3r. Pfft, prob4bly ly1n'.."

"NOT TH4T ON3! TH3 ON3 W1TH H3R D3T3CT1V3 WORK W1TH TH3 POL1C3'S C4S3!"

Latula laughed. "Oh! Sh3 s41d som3th1n' 4bout 4 robb3r on th3 run. S41d som3 p3rson brok3 1nto ov3r tw3nty b4nk syst3ms.. Th3y c4ught on3 of th3m. Unfortun4t3ly th3 pol1c3 shot h3r 4nd sh3 d1dn't surv1v3. Sh3 w4s 4 troll too."