12: Skating With Him

Dave's POV:

"Come on dude! Ice skating is not that hard!" I smirked as I skated across the ice, staring at Sollux who was holding onto the sides of the rink.

"Fiir2t of all, iit2 really cold.. And II have no fuckiing clue how two 2kate!" He shivered.

"Oh come on!" I went over to him gracefully like the fucking bad ass ballerina I am.

I extended my hand out to him.
"I'll teach you."

He looked at my hand and back at me. He nodded and took my hand.
I smiled and led him to the center of the rink. People skated around, following the crowd.

"It's not that hard. This is probably only my second time skating."

"How the fuck can you do iit then?!" He hugged on to my arm.

I chuckled, "I'm just too bad ass."

"Ha, whatever. Ju2t teach me already."

"Right. First thing is balance. Get your fucking body in order." I slowly let go of him and stood.

"Once you figure out how to stand and walk on skates by controlling your balance, it's pretty easy from there. You just have to take control. Try standing still with the blades on your feet." I instructed.

Sollux nodded and stuck his arms out like a plane.

"No no.." I grabbed his wrists and put it down. "Just normally.. Don't make yourself look like an idiot. Just pretend you're not even on skates at all!"

"Oh.." He sighed and tried standing still. His legs wobbled.

"Okay, try walking towards me."

He nodded and slowly took a step forward, only to fall forward.
Luckily I caught him.

"You okay?"

"Heh, yeah.. II need more practiice.." He looked away as I helped him stand back up.

I locked arms with him. "Come on, I'll just skate with you. You should be able to get the hand of it by just being forced into it.."

"W-Waiit! Dave IIm not ready-"
"Annnnd off we go!" I skated and pulled him along.

He stumbled most of the time, but he was finally starting to get the hang of it.

Solluxs POV:

Holy shit! I think I'm actually doing it!!

I skated away from Dave really quick to see if I was able to skate on my own.
Sure enough, I was.

"Woo! You got it!" Dave cheered.

I grinned and went around him in circles. "Look at meeeeee~"

"Alright Captor. You don't gotta rub it in. I can still skate better than you."

"Wanna bet?" I crossed my arms, grinning like an idiot.

"Yes." He smirked.

He pointed to the opposite side of the rink at the music stand.

"We both skate as fast as we can. The first one over there requests a song. No matter what it is, the other has to dance to it."

"II don't know many 2ong2 but okay.."

"And the other person has to dance WHATEVER the wonder says. So if I told you to dance like a chicken. Do it. Sounds like a deal?" He stuck his hand out to me.

I laughed and shook it. "Oh iit2 on.."'

We both skated to the edge of the rink, holding on with our hands.
"On the count of three."

Hacked IInto my heart ( davesol )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara