8: Never Speak Of This

Dave's POV:

I groaned and opened my eyes, putting a hand over my face.
Oh thank god my shades are still on... What the fuck happened last night?

I try to sit up but I feel something pull me down. Shît.

I look to my right and see a nubby horned troll known as Karkat, hugging me from my waist. He was only in crab boxers. What the fuck?
I look down and saw I was only in boxers. What. The. Fuck?!

I feel another arm wrap around me. I look to my left and its Sollux, only in bee boxers. WHAT THE FUCK?!

Why are we all in our boxers and why are they hugging me?! And where the fuck are w- I look up and notice shower curtains- WAIT ARE WE IN A FUCKING BATHTUB?

Yeah, we're in a bath tub.

I groaned and tried getting up, but they held me down.
"Guys, let go."
"NOOOOOO FIVE MORE MINUTES CRABDAD..." Karkat mumbled in his sleep, snuggling into my side.
"Guys. Seriously."
" Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee2."

Oh my god... These two are idiots..

"Get up!" I yelled and Karkat moved up, hitting his head.
"SHIT!"
Sollux groaned and opened his eyes.
"What the fuck Dave?"

"WHY ARE WE IN A BATH TUB.. ALMOST NAKED? "
"I'd like to know.. Ugh." I put a hand to my forehead.

"II thiink thii2 ii2 why.." Sollux reached over to the floor from the tub and picked up and empty beer bottle.
"II thiink we miight have over drank.."
I looked and saw three cases of twelve pack beers. Thirty six fucking bottles?!

"AND THIS.." Karkat picked up an empty bottle of Vodka.
"Oh shit.." I felt the pain in my head taking over and I climb out of the tub, laying on the floor. Beer bottles surrounded me.

"Ugh.. 2iince when diid we get thii2 much ye2terday..? And what tiime ii2 iit?"
"I HAVE NO- AGH!" Karkat put a hand to his head. "I have no fucking clue.." He finished, for once, in a quiet voice.
"I can't get up." I simply said, closing my eyes.

There was a loud knock on the bathroom door, making us all groan.
"What the fuck do you want?" Sollux asked.

"Um.. Guys? Why are you in the bathroom?"
"John?" I asked.
"No, the fucking pizza man. Yes me!"

We all groaned when he yelled.
"SHIT THE- UGH! Shut the fuck up.." Karkat sighed.

The door opened and it hit my head.
"Ow!"
"S-Sorry! But.. I-I really need to pee!" We all looked at him and our eyes widened.

"Um... John?"
"Yeah Dave?"
"Why are you wearing my brothers shirt?"

John looked down and saw he had Dirks shirt on. "Oh.. Ehehe.. Right.."

"Oh my god.."

"Whoa whoa whoa!" John put his hands up in defense. "Nothing happened! He just let me wear it because I spilled a drink on mine last night!"
"THEN WHY- why are you in just his shirt and... Ghost buster boxers?"
"I don't like sleeping with pants on. And you should be the one to talk to. All three of you are guilty."

"Guiilty? What the fuck are you goiing on about?"
"Everyone heard you guys last night."

All of our eyes widened and we looked at each other.
"We didn't.."
"NO. FUCKING. W-way." Karkat held his head in his hands, curling up in the tub.
"Oh my gog.. No."

"Haha! I'm just kidding!" John laughed.

"YOU ASSHOLE! AUGH!" Karkat closed his eyes.
"Nah, you guys didn't do the frick.." John smiled, and just then, Dirk came up behind John, wrapping his arm around his waist. Jake came up on the other side of John, doing the same. Both of them shirtless.
"But you guys did make out hardcore." Jake giggled.
"We heard that.." Dirk smirked.