13: Mistletoes

Dave's POV:

On the way home, neither of us spoke.

It was kind of... Awkward, after kissing in public..

Okay, it was obvious we had the hots for each other but.. This just feels wrong..

I opened the door to the house and we both froze when we saw Dirk in his Rainbow Dash footie pajamas, and Equius in Rarity pajamas singing and dancing in our living room.

"-BUT NO ONE CAN GROOVE LIKE THE GIRLS WITH THE HOOVES! ONCE YOU PARTY WITH PONIES! YOU'LL BE SEEING RAINBOOMS! OH-OHOHOOHH!
EQUESTRIA GIRLS, WERE KINDA MAGICAL, BOOTS ON HOOVES! BIKINIS ON TOP! FURRY COATS SO CUTE WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! AHAHAHAHA! EQUESTRIA GIRLS, WE'RE PONY FABULO- AHH!" They screamed when they saw us, freezing.

Sollux and I glanced at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Oh my fuckiing God! Hahaha!"

"Oh Jesus fuckin Christ! I wish I had that on camera!" I laughed, holding my stomach. My sides began to hurt.

"D--> I... I must go.." Equius began to sweat, quickly walking out the door.

Dirks face was red, "Uh.. What's up?"

"Do you and him do this normally when no one is home?" I asked, grinning like an idiot.

"Um.. No.. That was just for today.. Erm, there was a new episode.." Dirk rubbed the back of his neck.

Sollux laughed and walked into his room, carrying his bags.
Damn what a fine plush of rump he has.

Dirk noticed me staring, coughing loudly to catch my attention.
"Got your eye on somethin' Dave?"

"What?! Pft, no.. I uh, just thought I saw a spider on his ass."

"Mhm, suuuuure."

"Oh shut up, I wasn't the one caught doing his weird pony brony ritual."

"It's not a ritual!" He huffed. "Ugh, whatever.." He looked at the bags I held. "Last of your gifts?"

"Yup, I'm all done. Just gotta wrap em' up and they're good to go for the Christmas party at FF's."

"FF's??"

"Oh shit, sorry.. I guess the way Sollux says everybody's name is rubbing off on me."

"You and him sure have been spending a lot of time together.." He walked to the couch and sat down. "Any particular reason as to why?"

"No. He's just cool to hang around.." I lied, well he is cool, but there was obviously more to it.

"Well don't get too comfortable with him. As soon as he's good to go, he goes. Or if somehow he's like, a murderer."

"Dude, what the fuck have you been taking? What did Makara give you?"

"Chill Dave. I haven't taken shit. I'm just saying, we don't really know him and it's weird that only after a while you two are like SUPER close to each other.. More than John and Karkat are to you. That's fucking saying something, so if there is something going on that I don't know about.. Tell me, and don't get too close." He stood up and ruffled my hair before going to his room and locking the door.

I rolled my eyes and went to my room, placing the bags down on my bed. I kicked off my shoes and walked out, walking to Solluxs bedroom.

I knocked on his door, and as soon as it opened, I pushed him back in.
I locked the door behind me after entering, and pushed Sollux to the wall, starting a make out session with him.