7: Spin the Faygo

Daves POV:

We all walked over to the group, forming circle as we sat on the floor. I sat in between Karkat and Rose. Sollux sat in front of me, in between Eridan and John.

"Alright, who first?" John asked.
"Let's let the new guy go!" Vriska smirked.
"Uh.. Me?" Sollux pointed at himself.

"DUH! WHO 3LS3 1S TH3 N3W ON3 H3R3?"

"Okay.." Sollux hesitantly put his hand on the empty Faygo bottle and spinned it. We all waited, watching the bottle slow down. It landed on Nepeta.

She giggled and Equius glared at Sollux. I chuckled to myself.
Sollux leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Nepeta, go wash your face."
"Oh hush Equihiss!" Nepeta spins it and it lands on Karkat.
She blushed and kisses his cheek.

"WHA-WHAT THE FUCK?!"
"Dude, it landed on you." I pointed.
"OH.. SORRY, I WASNT PAYING ATTENTION.." He blushes and grabs the bottle, spinning it.

"LeTs SeE wHo KaR BrO GeTs."
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH MAKARA!"

He did, but chuckled to himself.
The bottle slowed down and- Oh shit. It landed on me.

I heard Nepeta whisper, "I must update my wall."

I looked at Karkat, who was blushing.
"W)(ale get on wit)( it!" Feferi giggled.
"And none of that cheek kissing junk!" John chimed in. Karkat flipped him off.

"Well I'm waiting Karks~" I smirked. He leaned close to me, and was hesitant, until Jade pushed him into me, causing us to kiss.

Everyone makes 'oohs' and I heard Vriska whistle. At least I'm pretty sure it was Vriska and wow...
Karkats lips are pretty soft.

I barely started to kiss back when he pulled away, looking embarrassed.
"UH, ITS YOUR TURN.." He says, going back into his regular sitting position.

I shrug and spin, it lands on Tavros.
"FuCk No."
"Oh relax Gamzee." I say, giving Tavros a small peck on the lips.

Tavros blushed and spinned. Fortunately it landed on Gamzee, so they were happy. When Gamzee spinned, it landed on Feferi. He kissed her cheek. She spinned and it landed on Equius. He began to sweat, so Nepeta brought him a towel. Feferi quickly kissed him, and he fainted.

"Um... Someone might need to go in place of Equihiss.." Nepeta said, trying to wake him up.
"I'll go!" Eridan quickly said, spinning the bottle. Everyone watched it nervously, obviously not happy. It landed on Sollux.

"You got to be fuckiing kiiddiing me.."
"Oh come on Sol, it wwont be that bad."
"Ugh... Fiine."
Eridan leans in to kiss him, but Sollux ducks down a little so his forehead gets kissed.
"Ha!"
"Nice save Sollllux." Rose comments. Oh god, she's getting drunk.

"Heh, thank2. II gue22 iit2 my turn agaiin.." He spinned and the bottle went fast. It slowed down and eventually stopped... But I never would have thought it would have landed on me.

Sollux's POV:

Holy shit it landed on Dave?! How could it land on Dave? I really don't care if it landed on Eridan, but Dave??
Shit, my face must be really yell-
"Is That Blush I See, Sollux?"
Crap. Fuck you Maryam.

"No, of cour2e not." I looked away.
"Well get on with it!" Dirk yelled.

"Fuck you Dirk." Dave grumbled. "Well, you gonna kiss me or what, Captor?" Dave said, sitting right there. He seemed to not be affected by it at all.
I sighed and leaned over to him, putting my lips to his.