10: Mistake

Solluxs POV:

After a long make out session, Dave eventually pulled away from my lips. He and I were a panting, and blushing mess too. His blond hair was messy from my hand running through it.

"I.. Um.. I-I think I should go back to my room.." He stood up from the bed.
I looked at him confused.
"But Dave-"

"S-Sorry.." He said, and quickly left my room.
I heard his door slam shut.

I can't believe I just went for it..
Did I do something wrong??

"Wow.." I mumbled and laid back.
Fuck I already want to kiss him again.

The feeling of his lips on mine were amazing. Plus he tastes like apple juice which surprisingly wasn't bad..
Extra bonus.

When he kissed me back, feeling his own moving against mine. I felt... At peace? Yeah.. At peace.
Like his kiss just made all my problems disappear into thin air.

Holding him close to me.. It was a great feeling..

Even if I have only known him for a while, I feel like I need him..
I need to talk to him though.

While I was caught up in my thoughts, Dirk had knocked on my door.
"Dude wha- Are you okay? You look fucking terrible.."'

"II.. Uh... Nothiing.."I mumbled.
"Soooooo, I may or may not have listened to everything."
"W-What?!"
"Haha yeah. I left though before you two started to make out."
"Oh my Gog.." I face palmed. "I need to talk to Dave.."

"Yeah, I uh actually need to, too.. About a couple of things.." He rubbed the back of his neck, looking downward.
"Like what..?"

"Uh.. Well first off, he needs to stop being pissed about what happened between me, Jake and John. Like seriously?! He can't be upset with me forever! We were drunk!"
"Uhh.."

"And I have to talk to him about.. Uh.. Y'know-"
"Bro?"
"...yeah."

"Well, you should go talk two hiim.."
"Yeah." He nodded. "Later."
"Waiit! Diirk? Can you tell me when you're done talkiing to hiim? II need two do the 2ame.."
"Sure dude." He walked back out and shut my door.
I face planted into a pillow and groaned.

This fucking sucks..what the hell am I suppose to say to him? He just left all awkwardly after what happened..
Did he regret it?
Is he embarrassed?
I don't see why it's so much of a big deal.. 

I waited for a long time before Dirk finally came back and opened the door to my room.
"He's all yours. You two try not to have too much fun."
"Oh my g- Plea2e 2top talkiing.."
"Fine, but he's waiting. I told him you wanted to talk.." Dirk left again.

I sighed and stood up, walking out of my room. I heard music playing loudly from Daves room.
His door was cracked open, and I could see him slightly. He was laying down on his bed.
I walked up to his door and sighed.

Here goes nothing..

Daves POV:

"..And... Well.. When life gives you lemons.. You uh.. Fuck your brothers best friend with your ex-boyfriend?"

"This conversation has ended up too weird, please get out now." I groaned and pointed Dirk towards the door.

"Fine.. Oh, and Captor wants to talk to you.. He'll be here shortly." Dirk quickly said before walking out.