Love Candidate - Love Excuses - Chapter 4

"I can't touch his woman. Free them," The man finally spoke up.

"Neh? Her?-" The man asked in confusion but halted in fear when the leader strode forward and disappeared into the building. The gangsters exchanged baffled glances before averting their dangerous eyes to me with doubtful glares.

"Jiyoung. Let's go," Jimin whispered as he crawled towards me. I gulped and slowly got onto my feet with my eyes trained on the gangster while limping away with Jimin. The gangsters stared at us with sour expressions as we hurried out of the alley. We went home and rushed inside together. I shrieked in fright when I switched the lights on to find Jungkook sitting on the couch with his arms crossed.

"WHERE HAVE YOU- What's the matter? Are you alright!?" Jungkook roared but halted when he found me shivering in my soaked clothes. Jimin quickly rushed forward to close all the curtains and locked the door to keep us safe.

"I'm fine-"

"What did you do to her!? Why are you bleeding!?" Jungkook gasped when he noticed my bleeding elbow. Jungkook turned to dart Jimin a glowering glare as he reached out to touch my cold arm.

"It's not him. We just got into a bit of trouble-" I gulped and tugged Jungkook's arm to stop him from confronting Jimin. Jimin ignored Jungkook and hurried inside the bathroom to shower because he was freezing, so Jungkook snapped his head at my smudged face and messy hair for explanations.

"What happened-"

"I'll explain. I promise- I need to shower first- Can you come to my bedroom?" I questioned. Jungkook eyed me worriedly as he examined my unpleasant condition. He nodded, so we headed up the stairs together. I took a shower in my room while Jungkook waited in my bedroom, pulled on warm clothes and returned to find Jungkook sitting on my bed with an uptight expression. I crawled onto the bed with him in guilt. He offered to treat my wound, so I let him bandage my elbows, and sat in absolute silence on the mattress with him. He's upset.

"You said you'll explain yourself," Jungkook exhaled after fixing my elbow. I sighed heavily and stared at him in silence.

"Can I borrow 14 Million won?" I whispered. Jungkook frowned at me in confusion, furrowing his eyebrows when he realized I was serious.

"What? Why? Why do you need so much money-"

"Promise me you won't get mad," I gripped his hands tightly. Jungkook pursed his lips with an unsettled expression, unsurely glancing down at our hands as I stared at him with my guilty eyes.

"What did you do-"

"Promise me!" I snapped and gripped his hand tighter.

"Araso Araso!" Jungkook nodded in frustration. I bit my lips while staring at him with a conflicted expression and finally told him everything.

"MOH? YAH! THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE-" Jungkook huffed and tried to scramble off the bed, but I caught his arm in time.

"You said you won't be mad at me!" I whined as I held him back.

"I'M NOT MAD AT YOU! BUT I'M GOING TO KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER!" Jungkook roughly yanked his arm out of my grip and tried to get off the bed again. I knew I couldn't stop him with my strength, so I leaped forward and tackled him onto the bed.

"NO! STOP! LISTEN TO ME!" I cried when Jungkook tried to push himself into a sitting position, so I thrust his shoulders back down and pinned him hard against the mattress with my body.

"What are you doing?! Let me go! Yah! I won't let you help that asshole!-"

"Jungkook- Please! Please!" I whined and tightly hugged his chest as he lay beneath me.