Love Candidate - Little Bear - Chapter 22

Jungkook softly kissed Hyeri on the couch in her apartment as he ran his fingers through her light hair and gently lifted her shirt over her head to expose her firm skin. He laid her back on the couch as they steamily made out while unbuckling his belt between her legs. Hyeri lifted her head to kiss Jungkook's neck when his phone started ringing, but the couple ignored the call in the heat of their intimate moment. Jungkook pinned his girlfriend down when his phone suddenly slipped from his jeans pocket and fell to the floor. He was about to lower his face to kiss his girlfriend again when he found Jiyoung's name on the screen. Hyeri pulled Jungkook down to meet his lips, so he responded to his girlfriend until he abruptly pulled away from her.

"What's wrong?" Hyeri frowned at Jungkook's withdrawal.

"I need to pick up the call," Jungkook gently pecked her plump lips before reaching for his phone on the floor. He sat up to press the screen against his ear. Hyeri exhaled and rested her exposed thighs over his lap as she lay on the couch to wait for him.

"Oh? What's wrong?" Jungkook questioned as he rubbed his girlfriend's smooth thighs.

"J-Jungkook? Where- are you?" Jiyoung's weak voice questioned through the line. Jungkook froze the moment he detected fear in her voice.

"I'm with my girlfriend. What's the matter?" Jungkook frowned as he listened to her labored breathing with an anxious expression.

"Oh. It's alright- Enjoy your time with Hyeri-"

"Where are you???" Jungkook interrupted when he realized she was whimpering through the phone.

"It's fine-"

"Jiyoung! Where are you?!" Jungkook stood up anxiously as he listened to her unsteady voice. Hyeri sat up with a curious frown as Jungkook restlessly gripped his hand to wait for Jiyoung's response.

"I'll just head home- don't worry-"

"Jiyoung?! Yah-?!" Jungkook tried to speak when she suddenly hung up on him. Jungkook lowered his phone to stare at her contact with one hand on his hip.

"What's wrong?" Hyeri questioned as she watched her boyfriend's unsettling expression.

"Hyeri, I'm sorry! I have to go!" Jungkook quickly pulled on his trousers and shirt to button them in a hurry as his girlfriend watched him with a slight frown.

"It's our anniversary today. You said you'd stay with me," Hyeri whispered with an upset expression as Jungkook got dressed before her.

"I'll make it up to you! Okay? I'm sorry!" Jungkook dismissively leaned over to kiss her lips and hurried out of his girlfriend's apartment, leaving her undressed in the living room. Hyeri sighed heavily and slumped back on the couch to stare at the ceiling in tears. Jungkook immediately took the elevator while checking Jiyoung's location on his phone to find her moving down a street. Jungkook made Jiyoung share her live location at all times because of the past incident with her stepfather.

"What is she doing alone at this time???" Jungkook stared at the elevator numbers in dread as he nervously chewed his lower lips to anticipate a speedy landing. He quickly rushed out of the elevator the instant the door slid open, jogged into the parking lot to mount his motorbike and pulled on the heavy helmet, immediately racing into the cold night to find his best friend.

Jiyoung's POV

Flashback

I pursed my lips to hold back my tears when my stepfather suddenly grunted and thrust into me for the last time. I was too weak to resist him, so I laid lifelessly to let him do as pleased with my vulnerable body. The man quickly pulled out to ejaculate on my stomach, lustfully rubbing his private part to unload his sticky discharge over my skin. He panted heavily and sat back on the mattress to study my twitching body with a thirsty gaze. I whimpered in tears as he gently rubbed my thighs and finally got up to grab a few tissues. He dabbed his semen off my sweaty body, then reached out to grip my hands and pulled me into a sitting position on the bed.