Love Candidate - Unworthy People - Chapter 21

Trigger Warnings:
Adult scene, Sexual Assualt, and Rape.

Third Person POV

Yoongi and Jimin chatted in the corridor while walking side by side after their tiring workday. They cluelessly entered Taehyung's apartment to hear painful whimpers and gruntings from the living room. The two men halted at the doorway with their eyes fixed on the couple in disbelief. Yoongi and Jimin slowly exchanged awkward glances before turning back to watch the couple with dumbfounded expressions.

"CHAM CHAM CHAM!" Taehyung shrieked with his hand before Jiyoung's face. He turned his hand to the left side just as Jiyoung turned her face to the right side.

"Hah! CHAM CHAM CHAM!" Jiyoung laughed at Taehyung's repeated failure and immediately raised her hand before his face. Taehyung was unprepared for the sudden attack and turned his face in Jiyoung's hand direction.

"NOOO! OW!" Taehyung winced after Jiyoung smacked his head with an empty plastic bottle, making him whimper in pain.

"CHAM CHAM CHAM!" Taehyung quickly attacked Jiyoung. She was too busy laughing at his bright red forehead to respond to his attack.

"I wasn't ready!-"

"Doesn't matter! I won!" Taehyung immediately flicked her forehead as Jiyoung fought to keep his hands away from her face.

"Ow! This is unfair!" Jiyoung whimpered while rubbing her forehead with an irritated expression. Yoongi and Jimin stared at the couple with their drained expressions and walked forward to slump on the couch.

"Oh, you're back!" Taehyung greeted his men with a bright beam while he sat on the carpet with Jiyoung.

"We're retiring," Yoongi dawdled, leaning over the coffee table to pour himself a drink. He handed a glass to Jimin and leaned back against the headrest.

"Wae? What do you mean you're retiring?" Taehyung frowned at his men.

"This job is too exhausting- I might have a stroke," Yoongi replied grumpily.

"But I'm paying you a reasonable amount!" Taehyung snapped in shock. Both Yoongi and Jimin bitterly eyed Taehyung, then averted their eyes to Jiyoung with a disapproving look.

"You've tripled my workload! All you do now is stay hidden in the apartment after upsetting your parents! Everyone thinks you're a coward hiding behind your doors!" Yoongi argued in annoyance. Taehyung fired his friend an irritated glare, then turned to look at Jiyoung with a worried expression because he was more concerned about his girlfriend's red forehead.

"I'm not hiding! I just want to spend time with Jiyoung," Taehyung argued, gently reaching out to pat her forehead.

"Jiyoung. Are you really okay with playing childish games with him all day?" Yoongi turned to look at her with a sore expression. Jiyoung awkwardly glanced at Taehyung and averted her eyes back to Yoongi. Jimin chuckled at her hesitation and lowered his face to laugh at their hilarious argument.