Love Candidate - Father's Love - Chapter 16

Disclaimer: This chapter contains mature scenes.

Flashback: Jiyoung with Seokjin.

I squinted my eyes at the bright bedroom as soon as I woke up and turned on the mattress to yawn when I noticed Seokjin sitting at the foot of his bed, shirtless. I stared at his broad shoulders in silence as he pulled his shirt over his torso, got up to pick up the dirty tissues on the floor and dumped them in his bin. The intense love-making session with him the night before left me drowsy, so I closed my eyes and fell asleep again. I finally sat on the bed with my messed-up hair and got dressed with my groggy eyes on the floor. The bed was a mess, but the room was very organized. Seokjin must've cleaned up everything. I slowly got off his bed to use the bathroom when I noticed my neatly folded clothes on the sink. I washed my face and walked out of the bedroom in Seokjin's oversized shirt to find him cooking in the kitchen.

"You can cook?" I asked with a faint smile as I walked up to the stove.

"I'm going to recharge your energy with my meal," Seokjin sideways smiled as I leaned against the counter to watch him stir the pan.

"Recharge me?" I chuckled.

"It's the price I have to pay for draining you last night," Seokjin smiled, leaning forward to kiss me while he gripped the panhandle. I blushed at his words and shyly hugged his waist as he added soy sauce to the food.

"It was intense, so I'm very drained," I chuckled, making Seokjin smile at me.

"Try it... tell me if it's ready," Seokjin carefully scooped a bit of food from the pan to let me taste it after blowing on it to cool the steams. I carefully licked it and tilted my head to taste the oddly delicious flavor.

"Wah~! You're a great cook! The sauce is ready, but the onion is still a bit raw," I gasped, licking my lips in surprise. Seokjin chuckled and suddenly lifted me off the floor by the waist, so I unconsciously gripped his shoulders as he carried me to the dining table. 

"You don't like it raw?" Seokjin smirked at me, causing the smile on my face to fade away as I sat on the table with my dangling legs.

"Raw? The food?" I tilted my head to the side when I felt my cheeks heating up at his words.

"Me," Seokjin pressed his arms on either side of the table to trap me between his arms. I pursed my lips at his teasing gaze, gently placing my palm against his cheek with a soft smile.

"I haven't tried you raw yet," I whispered, making Seokjin chuckle at my response. Seokjin leaned forward to kiss me as he gently held my waist.

"Should we try it then?" Seokjin pulled away to bite his lips sexily as I faced him with my flustered cheeks.

"Right now?" I whispered, raising my eyebrows eagerly. Seokjin chuckled and closed the gap between our bodies again, gently kissing my neck until I moaned against him. Seokjin eventually pulled away while we were in the heat of the moment when I pointed out his food on the stove was left unattended. He quickly switched off the stove to prepare our meal, settled a rice bowl in front of me with a glass of water, and sat beside me with his arm spread over my chair.

"Try it," Seokjin excitedly nodded at his steaming food, so I carefully ate it and turned to widen my eyes at him with an approving nod.

"It's so delicious! What can't you do?" I patted his arm proudly. Seokjin chuckled at my reaction and joined the meal with me. He kept feeding me until I was full. I insisted on doing the dishes since he cooked for me. Seokjin agreed and left to shower as I washed the plates when he suddenly walked into the kitchen with a towel around his hips. He pulled the fridge open to drink some water, so I briefly glanced at his ripe torso and turned back to the dishes.