Glorybringer

So. OK. Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm going to first say that Tui messed up on the alarming age gap and meant for Deathbringer to be younger. Plus, it's not that hard that we pretend that Glory is alive and as old as Deathbringer, is it? OK, yeah, it probably is, that's wrong, sorry. But, still, Tui meant for Deathbringer to be younger and I believe he is still canon-ly  Glory's age, maybe slightly older. Anyways, let's get on with it.

Positive: I love how this ship is developed and, a plus, Glory and Deathbringer both have sarcastic, charming, and snarky, fierce personalities and Deathbringer is the average hopelessly romantic dude, and Glory finally has a love interest that is matching up with her! Glory and Deathbringer is like Quinter sometimes, but instead of pure bantering they do share cute, deep, heartfelt moments and would die for each other. It is a dramatic, cute ship and overall it is a beautiful piece of artwork.

Negative: Deathbringer is, I admit it, a little obsessive to Queen Glory and can be clingy. Deathbringer screams at Glory because she was by herself, in Winter Turning, and doesn't give Glory the space she needs. He doesn't take her seriously and is kind of creepy at times. I know a lot of people or hardcore shippers, and I DO ship Glorybringer, it's just... Um.... Yeeeaaaahhh... He even SELF APPOINTED HIMSELF AS GLORY'S BODYGAURD WHICH IS WRONG and TREATS HER LIKE A DRAGONET instead of a ACTUAL LOVE INSTREST THAT IS FULL GROWN. Anyway. My guy, that is really wrong.

I noticed it doesn't really go anywhere either to the point where it was just ship teasing. I noticed that about Wings of Fire. Only Sunlow or Sunnyflight and Starspeaker go somewhere. Maybe quinterwatcher.

 Also, Glory doesn't really seem like the dragon to love Deathbringer. And how they met, was totally off, and our sarcastic, fiery, adventures Glory, the lovable famous RainWing, wouldn't like a dragon that was TRYING TO KILL HER. Deathbringer falls deeply in fierce love only by that one conversation. Bro just betrayed his tribe, queen, and Mother. That is not really how functional  relationships  work. 

But, Deathbringer, in the end, will die for Glory, and it is pretty cute and they both of mirrored personalities. 

8.4/10

4/10