Cleril story

This is updated now :)

Story: Peril threw her shoulders back and a sigh wistfully escaped her throat and whooshed out her copper scaled snout. She gazed out of her window at the towering majestic mountains and leafy green forests that stretched from horizon to horizon. The long golden green grass of patches of flowery meadows of the Sky kingdom swished in the chilly winds, although the sweltering heat of the blazing sun glowed brightly in the wide open crispy blue sky, and the Sky palace loomed over everything, swarming with red and orange and gold dragons swooping about.

Peril of the skywings delightfully enjoyed the Kingdom of Sky. It was a place that she could easily leap into the air, to spin and soar and dive. The young firescales love flying. She could fling her large smoking wings up in the air without scorching everything, and she didn't have to watch what was ahead of her every few seconds.She was banished from the Skywing kingdom when Queen Ruby became queen, but, a lot of stuff happened and she proved to everyone she was a hero, and now pardoned and welcomed back in. Peril realized that she extremely missed Jade Mountain Academy, and even more than that... Clay.

Everything about that sweet, good hearted, handsome, dashing, trustworthy, heroic.... Okay, yeah, you basically get the idea. Clay trusted her though, and he was absolutely blazing, and he was so incredibly kind to her that no other dragon has really been. His soul was like a torch that burned all night and lit up her darkness. No one had really let her think her own thoughts either, but Clay of the Mudwings did! (I used the next quote from the events and quote of Peril escaping) All she wanted to do was watch his skies, breathe his air, hug him and never let go. Peril dearly missed that warm wonderful goofy attractive crooked grin that made her day and changed her life. Although she didn't deserve anyone as nice and friendly and cute as Clay. No one really did. He might even be aro. But the skywing adored and mooned everything about the burly Mud dragon though, to his glimmering mud colored armored scales with dazzling glints of amber and rich gold glistening between him, to his wide warm gold-brown-tan eyes that were plump with knowledge and hope, those thumping talons that could chop up goats and cows with talent, those big brown claws that helped her up when she fell down, and he was fireproof! And he taught her to be good! If he was fireproof, didn't that mean they were certainly meant for eachother? Peril the Skywing wished those warm wonderful eyes could meet hers again, those wonderful rippling muscles could haul something over his wonderful broad shoulders to help someone again, those wonderful thick fireproof wings to brush hers again. His voice was like wings spreading inside her heart.

And today she was going to visit him!

Anxiety ebbed her stomach and excitement chittered around. "What if he doesn't want to see me again? What will happen? How will he react? Will he be happy or fearful or annoyed? Does he even GET annoyed?" These questions clanged and slid around in her head for some while, and she worried with one of her fiery claws, blocking out all the noises happening. Speaking of which- "Peril" A sudden voice interrupted her thoughts and startled her. She immediately snapped out of her dreamy trance, jumped, and spun around. Her blue gaze shifted and landed on a red-scaled skywing messenger, nervously twisting her claws around her tail. Peril tilted her head at her. "Yeah? What's up?" I was totally not daydreaming or anything or anyone for that matter ha ha ha joking, definitely joking,WHAT'S WRONG?" The skywings scout paused at fidgeting with her tail and quirked an eyebrow at her, looking amused. "Um... Queen Ruby would like to see you." She explained slowly. "Fabulous thanks GOODBYE NOW!" Peril yelped, zipping out of the room and into the halls of the palace. "So weird, heh..." She heard the squat red skywing mutter humorfully and trotted out of the room as well.

Peril skidded to a stop when she barrelled into the throne room and met Queen Ruby's gentle determined gaze that reminded her of her sweet beautiful magnificent famous awesome funny Clay. Anything reminded her of Clay anymore! Sheesh! Her nerves started up again at the thoughts that kept circling around and around. Growl.