Blicket

Okay, I used to be a fan. Now I'm not. Alright, you must be shouting "three moons, what!?" and hating me right now. Yes, they have there cute beautiful moments and there are positive things about this ship. Blue trusts cricket and loves her. It's dramatic forbidden love. Cricket waits for blue out of the cocoon thingy and much more.  (I also hate how Cricket can't be her own single character and there always has to be blue involved. URRGGUGUGU. Like, I just look up Cricket and I see some blicket bullcrap, and I instantly regretting reading the 3rd arc and waking up to another day.)

I love cricket and all but the only reason that ruins this pathetic ship for me is, one, it's way to frickin rushed and forced, and, two, pathetic BLUE! Blue starts trusting cricket even though the hivewings get controlled by wasp and forced silkwings to be second class servant dragons or whatever (I know cricket is way different and I love her)  and is way way WAY to rushed. Plus, what does blue do to build this relationship again? I forgot. Oh RIGHT blue didn't do anything. Yes, he trusts her and helps her with toxic comments for being a hivewing but cricket is the one who saved his live multipule times. And why does cricket like him? He's so... boring.  And abnoxis. Doesn't help at all! And why why WHY does he think eating animals is wrong? He doesn't even stand up or fight! 

There, I said it. I hate blue. I hate parts of this ship. Forced, rushed, blue sucks. Um... yeah. The worst protagonist and very bad ship. Alright, yeah, this ship can be nice but like-

Positive: very um... uh... hmmm... they help each other out??

Negative: Everythi-

!/10

also, anyone who doesn't agree, I exept that and we all have opinions but is spitting very TERRIBLE COMMENTS AT ME RIGHT NOW *cough* can just- flip off.