Now 2nd arc ships! (winterwatcher YEEES)

Yes! it's so cute and so devloped! but... there is a dark side and bright side of every ship. lets. *gulps* look at the dark side first

Negative: It has literally no development after book 7 and winter kind of abuses her. Even though it's a great ship and people hate on it so much, but anyways, qibli is way nicer to her and warms her up to not be anxious They all trust support and love each other but yeeeaahh not much dark side of this ship.

Positive: Winterwatcher  has good reasons! In book seven, when moon and winter were alone that was just... ARGH! SO CUUUUTTEE I ship winterwatcher and  moonbli AND quinter. So, basicly I ship all of them. sorry what I said about winter. He can be a snappy jerk sometimes, but I like him! Moon think diffrently about him and even says it! Winter gave tons of thing up for moon and honestly, moon should love winter back. A ice/night would be awesome and I don't get why people always have to decide one ship of quinterwatcher then hate the rest! meh meh blah blah NOT LISTNENING THERE ALL GOOD! I love winterwatcher, then moonbli, then wuinter. so yeaahh.  when moon chooses qibli (sad heartbreaking but also happy moment) winter doesn't mope for it at all! I wish moon could both be in a relation ship with winter and qibli while winter and qibli love each other to!

10/10~