Starspeaker.

So. My opinions are pretty mixed about this ship. I meeeaaaan, Fatespeaker stands up for him, and helps him, and Starflight comforts her, but... once I reread the series, again and again and again (I recently read it 7 times O-O Just a little obsessed) I noticed little skirmishes and tweaks  I could've made.

Fatespeaker just barges into his life randomly, and Fatspeaker also doesn't share the same intelligence and grammar of with Starflight, and I thought Fatespeaker was some hatchling that wouldn't be a big part of the story. I actually thought Fatespeaker was younger than she was, because of the way she acted around Morrowseer, and how she blah blah blahed to Starflight.

Fatespeaker also seems to obsessed with Starflight. Not as much as Peril and Clay, and Deathbringer and Glory, but something similar like it. 

Also, the scenes we get is either Fatespeaker not helping Starflight at all, or Fatespeaker babying Starflight. Fatespeaker, like Deathbringer, doesn't give Starflight the space he needs. I also thought that because of how she was holding Starflight back when he was trying to help hold Clay down, and I didn't see Fatespeaker helping either.

In the Jade Mountain Academy Prophecy arc, I thought Fatespeaker would play a big part, especially in Starspeaker, but she didn't. Also, Starflight doesn't need to be babied  all because he is blind. 

Positive: Even though it might be undeveloped and bland and annoying, and really forced, and it wasn't explored deeper, and Fatespeaker is rude to Sunny and is a Sunny knockoff like a cheap lunchable, she does have potential, I guess. Starflight and Fatespeaker stand up and love each other, but two people loving each other doesn't mean it's a good ship. 

Negative: Starflight didn't  really share any romantic scenes with Fatespeaker because he kept thinking about Sunny, and Sunny and Starflight have way more development. 

So, ovrall I am not really sure how I feel about this ship, or if I'm just lazy, but... OK, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO RATE IT- Guess I'm neutral.

 OK, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO RATE IT- Guess I'm neutral

?/10

Update, 2024: I checked Starflight's page on the WoF wiki, and it doesn't say they are in a relationship. Then, I checked the relationship section, clicked to Fatespeaker, and read it. Well, Starspeaker shippers, I know this might be disappointing, but guess what.