Winterwatcher (no pic)

I am doing winterwatcher now! enjoy! this takes place of when the history cave exploded

Moon rushed up the hall wanting to apologize to winter and tell him the truth... about everything. She darted toward his cave and barged in. "sorry, sorry, sorry" she yelped, skittering to a stop. She saw a lump of moon pale, pale blue, silvery white diamond shaped scales on the floor. 

He reared up, and gave moon a cold, dark, sharp, glare. He growled at her. "what do you want, frog face" he grumbled." winter, I swear, it wasn't me!" moon cried, with a lump in her throat. "mmm hm" winter sneered, and rolled his eyes. Moon read winter thoughts: "Why is moon always so.... strange?" "no, she's a lying, fire-breathing bag of bones and scales, like the rest of her stupid tribe!' winter though, viscously. 

Moon winced. "wait...  where's qibli?' She remembered how the sandwing stormed out of the cave that she and the rest of her winglet was, after she told him and kinkajou that she could see the future and read minds. Kinkajou also got mad (surprisely, and sadly) 

"What" Winter growled". "Oh, your sandwing" "Hes over there" Winter harshly said, and jabbed a claw at a pile of pale gold and light yellow scales. A tail barb flicked dangerously across the ground. He went over to stare coldly at moon. moon stepped back. "I'm sorry.." "Can we not talk about this right now" the simmering nightwing said. "about my uh you know" moon stammered. 

Winters eyes widened. "About your what" he said. Moon stared blankly at her talons. "qibli" Moon whispered softly. "Don't tell him" She murmured guiltily "I will" the nightwng said. "Winter eyes glittered like pools of artic oceans. "Spit it out"! the icewing roared! "I didn't cause the explosion, I can read the future and read your mind please don't get mad and don't tell anybody else" She forced out, nervously in a panic  . It was a jumble of words. 

Winter mouth opened and closed but no words came out. "You what" He finally snarled/whispered. 

Moon dashed out of the cave and flapped her way and didn't stop until she at the schools lake. Panting, she plopped down and the muddy sand bank. "Wait" a voice echoed down the halls. Winter swooped down to join her. "I'm not mad, i'm suprised" winter said quickly. "Your NOT mad?" Moon said. "Mother would kill me right now" the icewing's mind said. winter took her talon in his, cool scales colliding with warm scales. Moon... I I.. Moon paused. "I love you  moon". "Oh winter..." Winter bit his lip. "I... I love.." " winter whipped around. "I knew you love qibli"! "This whole entire time!" The icewing roared with tears streaming from his eyes, racing to his  sleeping cave. "But that's fine! He's a better dragon the anyway!" "no winter" moon cried. "I love you"! I love both of you"!

CLIFFHANGER! Btw, I WILL MAKE A SECOND ONE. (moonbli  included)