Note and story!

I decided to make stories  about gay ships! Enjoy! I haven't read book 14 but I heard that lynx and snowfall is a ship and I love it! First I'm gonna to lynxfall first! This was right all the time glacier died. R.I.P Spoilers! She died from darkstalker's spell of all (mostly) icewings getting sick and throwing up icewing blood. Also how did snowfall and lynx make it? Also this ship is 10/10Oh! I also will make a winterwatcher one. SIKE! moonbli 4 eva!

 Lynx's P.O.V

Lynx rushed up and down the halls, looking for queen glacier. A nightwing was chasing her, trying to kill her. Suddenly, she heard soft crying from the throne room and another dragon having a big shrienking fest.. The blue icewing whipped around, and peered  in the grand room hoping somewhere to hide while her silvery diamond shaped scales glistened in the moonlight. 

She felt rattled when she saw a wiry icewing slumped over, drenched in dark blue blood. It was the queen. Lynx gasped of shock and saw the floor stained with her blood. Lynx saw the not-so-bright pretty sandwing princess ally and, her daughter, snowfall crouched beside her.

The pale gold and tawny sandwing, Blaze, was sobbing and screaming her head of. Lynx NEVER saw snowfall  cry, but today she saw the sassy icewing in the corner, her head barred under her wings. 

Lynx ran to the royal dragon and brushed her wing with hers. "Are you okay?!" "what happened?!" she asked, shocked, but in responds all she heard was a soft, embarrassed  sniff.       "LeAvE mE aLoNe" Snowfall said. Her voice was unusually wobbly, instead of a brash voice she used. Lynx wrapped her wings around the sad dragon. 

"I'll talk to you later". Suprisely, a dragon darted into the room and his voice boomed "were is she, where is that little rat?!!" Snowfall perked up, wiped tears from her eyes, and glared at the black dragon, nightwing, standing behind, steaming. Lynx gasped in shock. "How could he be here?!" Lynx though sacredly. "He was the one chasing me!" "YOU!" The big nightwing sneered. He ran toward lynx and siezed her tail, bite it and the weak spots all tribes had, and growled at her. Lynx yelped in pain. "Don't you dare hurt her" Snowfall spat.

"Ice dragon" the mad nightwing hissed. "why would you protect this speckled-blue annoying dragon" the dragon continued. "She's just another icewing!"  Lynx stared back in shock. She that Snowfall hated her and her "annoyance". Lynx sputtered trying to fugure out what to say but this was Snowfall's problem. 

*Snowfall P.O.V*

"Not just another icewing, yes she can anger me but she... she's different from the other icewings... and... snowfall growled. "never mind".  She couldn't let them know how she felt about lynx. Her soul went boom and heart fluttered when she was near her. The nightwing snarled. "Why are you even here?!" Snowfall snapped/asked harshly.  "You and your tribe are a bunch of stupid lying selfish fire-breathing frogs!" Snowfall spat.

A/n I'll continue this later, don't worry! I just wanted to finally publish sometime to keep you guys entertained! Enjoy, bye!  

A/n, years later: Hello! I've come back, less cringy and more logical, ready to ruin your fun and fix my horrible writing skills :)! First of Blaze didn't allay with Glacier that 3rd arc timeline, so how would Blaze be there? And, next, HOW IN THE THREE CURSED MOONS WOULD THERE BE A NIGHTWING THRE?! Snowfall hasn't destroyed the ice cliff yet! For Darkstalker's sake-  Also, what in the star vomit? Didn't I say I was going to finish all my stories years ago? Sorry- Truely, I'll try to be less lazy O-o