002

➜ "you're such a fucking manwhore." you joked whilst scrolling through atsumu's phone, seeing that he had girls from all around the prefecture all up in his dm's. yet despite this, he wasn't interested in a single one of them.

atsumu however couldn't find anything on your phone. him and osamu were the only people who knew how it was between you and suna, though it still shocked him to see that he couldn't find at least one guy in your chats.

"and you're such a good fucking girl, with your looks i'm surprised you haven't entertained any one of these guys."

"well yeah, i'm not looking for a relationship so why would i?" you replied, snatching your phone back whilst giving him his.

"just saying." he propped a leg up on the table whilst his hands rested at the back of his head. "so it must be pretty serious between you and suna then huh?"

you practically choked on your juice carton after hearing that. "what do you mean by that? he's not my boyfriend tsumu."

"yeah.. sure." he smirked lazily. "that's what they all say."

it's not that he was wrong, you both knew how it was but were just too afraid to confess. you feared that things would change and get awkward if you told him how you really felt and to be honest, at times you questioned if he even felt a type of way towards you.

right now you and atsumu were in the common room after school waiting for rin and samu to finish their detentions, they had both gotten sanctioned for instigating and recording a fight between two first years which ended with one of them being hospitalised.

suna also said he wanted to chill with you after school so you didn't see why not, if anything this would be the perfect opportunity for you to ask him to be your winter formal date.

it fell silent for a bit whilst you and atsumu continued to scroll through your phone's until you were both interrupted by the door opening, revealing none other than nanako. her face broke into a smile upon realising you were in here.

"(y/n) finally, i've been looking for you everywhere.." she sighed with her hand on her chest whilst a book sat in her other one.

"hi nanako, what brings you here?"

she walked into the room and sat in front of you and tsumu, nanako adjusted her glasses and skirt before speaking. from the corner of your eye you could make out atsumu's mesmerised expression, almost as if he had never seen a girl so alluring before.

"i accidentally took one of your books with me to class today, i was gonna give it back to you earlier but i haven't seen you all day." she handed it over.

"shit thanks, i'm sorry- i should've told you what class i was in."

"no it's ok, i shouldn't have taken it in the first place but it's all good now.. today went alright you could say." nanako sat back in the chair, absolutely slumped.

"that's good to hear, i'm glad to see that you're settling in at least."

"yeah.. i do wish i was in your class though, it's pretty awkward in mine."

"mm yeah, i wish you were in our class too." atsumu cockily mumbled before you elbowed him in the stomach.

nanako chuckled at his words before he spoke once again. "the names miya atsumu." he held his hand out to shake hers. "i'm looking forward to getting to know you pretty girl."

you watched as the two of them held eye contact for a few seconds, nanako's cheeks had a faint pink tint to them as she gripped onto his hand firmly. "i could say the same to you handsome."

"if the two of you are gonna flirt right in front of me then get a fucking room." you stood to your feet.

they both laughed it off but thankfully the moment you rose the bell rang signalling the end of the detentions, nanako had decided to tag along with you and atsumu to meet up with rin and osamu. there you introduced her to the others and you both exchanged numbers so an inconvenience like earlier couldn't occur again.

in the end it was just you and suna left, the two of you were currently sat in his car in the school parking lot. one thing you loved about being around him is that whether you spoke or not, you were still both comfortable in each other's presence.

the silence was broken however the moment your belly growled, the only thing you had really eaten today was the apple this morning. suna put his phone down before starting the car.

"where are we going?"

"to grab a bite, you're hungry no?" he replied.

there was no denying that you were, to be honest you saw this as a good thing since it meant you would have more time to build the courage to ask suna to be your date.

"yeah i am but before we go, can i ask for your opinion on something quickly?"

"what is it?" he turned to face you.

you pulled your phone out and clicked the link that your mom had sent you this morning, considering suna would supposedly be your date it only made sense for him to pick the dress you wore right?

"of these three dresses... which one do you think would suit me best?"

suna observed them all attentively, forming a mental image of how you would look wearing them in his head, how you would look as he bent you over in them, the look on your face as he fucked you stupid in th- shit, he was doing it again.

since that first time the two of you had sex, he had been craving to get a feel of your pussy again. it just made him feel a way that he'd never experienced before but he often felt guilty fantasising over you in such a lustful way.

"uh.. earth to suna?" you chuckled as you nudged him.

"the third one, you should get the third one." he suddenly responded.

it was a mermaid black sequin dress that had a slit on the side and would without a doubt highlight your curves. it was his favourite color too so it only made sense for him to pick it, you couldn't wait to tell your mother your decision.

"thank you!" you beamed.

"so, what's it for?"

"the winter formal next week."

"oh yeah."

now that you had his mind wrapped around the whole concept surely it wouldn't be that hard to ask him, but given how blunt his replies were today there was no telling what his answer would be. you already had two pre rolled joints in your bag so perhaps asking him after your smoking sesh would be the best option.

"should we get going then?" you spoke up.