068

warning : sexual content

a/n : i'll be leaving links in the comments so you know what position suna has (y/) in :)

➜ "right leg goes here and.. perfect." suna stood back, satisfied that he'd finally gotten you in position on the sex swing he'd bought.

you on the other hand were incredibly attentive right now, because not only had suna left you wide open for him but he'd also blindfolded you meaning that your senses were heightened.

"fuck, you look so beautiful all spread out for me like this." he smirked before getting onto his knees.

"please don't overdo it rin.." you whined, feeling him beginning to rub along your inner thigh.

"oh baby, you should know me by now." was the last he said before spreading your pussy lips and latching his mouth onto your clit.

"shit.. suna!" you yelped at the sudden warmth of his tongue.

your back immediately arched mid air and suna couldn't help but laugh at your erratic movements.

"hey relax.. i'm right here." he pulled away, beginning to kiss on your inner thighs so you grew more used to his touch.

"sorry i can't help it, i've never been eaten out in the air before." you retorted.

"it's fine, we'll just try something else for the time being." suna said before standing to his feet. it then fell silent for a moment, you had no idea what suna was up to until you heard the sound of a vibration and immediately knew.

suna wasted no time gently rubbing the dildo of the vibrator against your slit, making you emit sighs and groans of pleasure until fully slipping it in. your walls clenched around it and shortly after he placed the rose on your clit, making you gasp as the two sensations did wonders against your cunt.

"oh my god.." you moaned out as suna increased the intensity.

he stared in mesmerisation as he slowly proceeded to thrust the vibrator in and out of your opening, watching you scream in pleasure was always something he found enjoyable but the fact that a toy was making you feel this good made it all the more better.

"yeah, take it baby."

suna continued with his movements, observing you attentively until he noticed your toes beginning to curl. it was then he pulled the rose toy out and stood to his feet, you were confused on what he was doing until he came up behind you and adjusted the swing so you were practically laying down.

suna thought back to how hard you'd made him cum whilst doing the 69 with you a few months ago and instantly knew an opportunity like this was just too good to let pass by.

he stroked his erection before slapping his dick against your lips, from there you wasted no time opening your mouth to which suna took as his cue to shove his dick down your throat. you gagged at first as your throat grew used to his size but eventually adjusted to it.

from there he bent over and found your clit with his tongue again, gripping onto the base of your ass so he could keep his balance. you had never done this position before and it was at this moment that you realised suna was a whole different level of freaky.

your boyfriend began to thrust his hips into your mouth whilst making sure to devour your cunt at the same time.

"shit.. you're taking me so well baby." suna moaned.