059

➜ it had been about a week and you had to say, a lot had happened.

osamu had been dismissed from the hospital and was now spending his days at home until he was ready to come back to school, suna had been belling down your line to which you'd been ignoring and akaashi had been checking up on you a lot more than he previously had.

things had been a little awkward since the kiss but he hadn't done or said anything to make you uncomfortable since that day.

in fact, you were looking forward to seeing him after school today.

you were currently taking stuff out of your locker, getting ready to go home when you were interrupted by atsumu tapping your shoulder. you turned and saw his stoic expression, his arms were crossed and you could tell he had something to say.

"hey, what's up?" you spoke.

"why have you been ignoring suna?" he asked.

you furrowed your brows at the mention of him, you had been doing so well so it was a shame that tsumu had to bring him to like this.

"because he's a cheater." you replied simply.

"what?" atsumu raised his brows in confusion. "as far as i know suna hasn't cheated on you."

"he has and i'm sorry for not telling you earlier but me and him are over, i can't take anymore heart ache tsumu." you replied.

"what evidence do you have to prove that he cheated?" he asked.

"a video was sent to me of him eating out another girl, whether it was intentional or not do you understand how that makes me feel?" you shut your locker and turned to face him.

atsumu froze, not knowing what to say.

"no i don't... after hearing that i am disappointed i'm not gonna lie, and i'm not saying he's in the clear for doing that to you but i think you should at least talk to him to get his perspective of things.. even if you don't want to."

"i don't wanna talk to him though."

"i know but the least you could do is hear the guy out and make your decision from there." atsumu suddenly gripped your shoulders, a look of plead in his eyes. "come on (y/n), do it for me.. please."

you sighed and thought for a moment, you and suna had been through so much and at this point you just didn't know if it was even worth it anymore.

"fine." you mumbled whilst looking away. "i'll call him when i get home."

"thank you." he sighed in relief. "i'm sure you'll feel a lot better after talking to him."

"i doubt it." was all you said before grabbing your stuff and heading towards the door. "i'll see you soon."

"bye (y/n)." the latter grinned.

you let out a deep sigh as you laid down in your bed, coming to the realisation that you'd really have to talk to suna today. you contemplated not doing it and just lying to tsumu but you knew he'd ask suna what happened anyways so there was no point.

there was about half an hour left until akaashi was expected to come so you knew you had to be quick. and so, reaching for your phone you took a big breath and scrolled past his unread texts before tapping the call button.

it went straight to voicemail which shocked you, usually suna's phone was always on. you tried to call him a second time just to make sure that the systems weren't down but the same thing happened again.

you put your phone down and swallowed the lump in your throat, you had no idea why that whole process was so nerve wracking.

"why the fuck is my heart pounding so hard right now." you mumbled to yourself.

you eventually got up, put your phone down and cleaned yourself up a bit. by the time you were done, akaashi was knocking on your door waiting outside. as you opened the front door, he greeted you.

"hey (y/n)." he smiled as you leant in to hug him. "you feeling better?"

"a little, i'm doing good- you?" you asked pulling away.

"same." he smiled entering the home, akaashi looked around for a few seconds to check if the coast was clear before taking a small zipper bag out of his pocket.

as you locked the door you turned to see akaashi holding about 3.5 grams of weed, it had been so long since you'd smoked that you'd practically grown out of the habit.

"oh my god, where did you get that from?" you immediately asked, not knowing that akaashi was a smoker himself.

"my friend from college bokuto gave me some, it's a cali strain." he spoke. "i figured smoking a little would help get some pressure off your chest."

akaashi was right, so much had gone on within such a short period of time. although you had promised yourself to stop smoking, one joint wouldn't hurt.

"let's do it." was all you said and before you knew it, a paper plate was sat on your lap and you were licking the joint paper alongside akaashi to seal it shut.

you took a hit, holding it in for a lot longer than usual just to brace the feeling before blowing the smoke into the air of your room.

"i didn't know you smoked." you broke the silence, looking at akaashi through narrowed eyes.

"mm, everyone says that." he chuckled. "i'm just real discreet about it."

"fair enough." you nodded. "the last time i smoked was just after suna left since he couldn't plug me weed anymore, i tried a few guys at my school but their weed just didn't hit the same way his did."

"oh, he was your plug?" akaashi asked after taking a hit.

"yeah... was." you paused. "this strain hits so good, i guess you're my new plug now." you jokingly said.

"i wouldn't mind it." he shrugged. "but under one condition."

"what is it?" you asked.

akaashi thought to himself before speaking, this could either ruin everything or blossom your 'friendship' with him even further.

he looked into your eyes before smirking. "you'll let me make you feel good every time i plug you."