Chapter 1:ATTITUDE

A loud thud sound was heard followed by screams and loud cries of a woman......

?? POV

Mumma what happened to daddy why is he sleeping like this ......let's wake him up and give him some water mom.....he might be hungry na......doesn't he look adorable when he sleeps like this.....but I don't know why his hand is on his chest.....and some red-colored water Is oozing from there.....I think he tried hard to fool taew-taew but he couldn't poor daddy....(saying this the little boy started laughing with his cute fists punching on the ground......but seeing this one man was smirking 😏 as if he had some bad intentions....)

??POV
He is not fooling or playing with you baby.......(with cracked voice .....)he left us tae.....he left both you and me alone for the rest of our life(saying this she started to sob,moan and cry with all her energy as if her crying would bring him back to life.....her love for her husband was more than anything else and that made her cry so much......)

??POV
Mumma does that mean he will not come for us......he will never come?(The little bean was just so innocent that he was not able to comprehend what his mother was saying but still he was trying to get it.....)

TAE'S POV

Daddy ish sho bad.....taew taew will not talk to him....he ish a meanie .....he went without taking his baby bear.....now baby is angwy......sho angwy......

Hearing her child's innocent cursings.....suddenly she felt to kill the person who did this to her husband.....now she was not sad but her attitude changed to an unending revenge and she wanted her son to do that for her......so that her husband's soul can rest in peace.....let's see what happens next.....