Chapter 18 : PACT

Taehyung was searching for an opportunity to vage revenge upon Jeon corporation but to his disappointment he couldn't find any. He was lost in his thoughts that's when he heard a crisp knock at door.He knew that Hoseok wanted to talk something important to him so without any further ado he opened the door.

"You don't need to knock the door hyung.....I told you before too...."

Taehyung said with a small smile which was reciprocated by the other.

"Sounds like someone hates formality hmm...." Hoseok teased Taehyung with his usual sunshine smile but today something was missing in that lovely smile. Taehyung noticed how Hoseok's clothes were disheveled and body sweating endlessly even after being in an AC room.

"What happened hyung??" Taehyung asked with a lot of worry laced in his tone. "Nothing taehyungah....your hyungie just needs some rest that's all......." Taehyung looked at Hoseok suspiciously. It's true that Hoseok never lied to him but now he is not that dumb to believe whatever he said.Hoseok was about to leave but couldn't as his wrist was held tightly by Taehyung.

"Leave me Tae, I need to sleep".

Without paying attention to him,Taehyung started to scan Hoseok's whole body and he gritted his teeth when he saw blood oozing from his right leg.

"who did this?"Taehyung growled with rage.

"calm down Tae.....just leave it..."

"I can't calm down myself seeing you in this condition "

"Jeon Junghyun" Hoseok muttered knowing that his brother is a living  monster when he gets angry so it's better to surrender in front of him. "What" this time Taehyung's voice was an octave lower than usual.

"That fucking piece of shit has the audacity to attack my hyung.He will not see the sunrise tomorrow. " Taehyung started to shake with anger.Hoseok couldn't do anything as it's better to keep quiet when Kim Taehyung gets angry .

"He messed with the KIM TAEHYUNG!!I will kill that bitch" .

Taehyung stomped out of the house angrily.Hoseok started to think about the later consequences. His mind started to have worst thoughts about Taehyung which he hoped would not come true.......

(AT JEON'S HOUSE)

Taehyung got out of the car hastily loading his pistol. He didn't bother to knock on the door instead he barged inside the house.When he entered inside,he was surprised by the profound silence crept in the mansion. He walked furthermore to find a petite beauty sketching something using his slender hands.His smooth knuckles turned red due to his work .His beautiful face was covered with silky brown hair which was distracting him a way too much.Taehyung forgot to breathe for a moment seeing the boy's pretty face.The boy was none other than his jungkook .Can jungkook and beauty be described individually?definitely no .....bcz Jungkook and beauty are inextricably connected to each other.

For a moment,Taehyung completely forgot that he had something to do there instead of being awestruck at the silent beauty .

(Jungkook's POV)

I finished my painting and turned back to find Taehyungie standing there staring at me intensely. I Couldn't do anything except blushing and looking down.Did he come to meet me??Aww he is so sweet......but wait.....I don't think he came here to see me bcz he doesn't seem to be in his right mind.I started to scan his tensed face ,eyebrows knitted together and his lips curved in a sly smirk then I realised why he must have visited here. He pointed his pistol against me and my heart started to pound at an inanimate speed.My whole body started shivering with fear.I couldn't process why taehyungie hyung was doing this with me....

(Taehyung's POV)

Eventhough my hands were pointing towards jungkook, my heart was not willing to let go of that fragile baby who wanted nothing but some love.....his fragile,petite frame was shivering with fear that's when I realized that I was wrong in undertaking such a dumb act.

"Where is your father Jeon Jungkook?"Taehyung roared on top of his lungs.Jungkook shivered hearing his growling Rage and unconsciously his paintbrush fell on Taehyung's expensive shoes.

"Don't you fucking know how to do anything properly idiot??u ruined my expensive boots"Hearing these harsh words jungkook couldn't help but his big doe eyes turn glossy ,he looked down and replied,

"sorry for ruining your shoes.....no one is here right now except me....dadda said he has a business party to attend....."

Jungkook said in one go without facing Taehyung. The poor creature was burning under Taehyung's intense gaze.

"Ook fine.....I am going right now but tell your father to have a visit in Kim corporation tomorrow....."

"Sure,I will tell him"jungkook said nodding his head frantically.

Taehyung was about to leave but suddenly something caught him off guard and he barged in the living room again making the small boy panic again.He harshly grabbed his jaw and spoke,

"Dare to tell this to your dadda and I will kill you on spot......you don't know who is Kim Taehyung "....

Taehyung left his jaw harshly but Jungkook didn't say anything except looking down.....his eyes were glossy and he was sobbing.

"Tell your father that I just asked my men to inform regarding this.....Don't tell that I literally came here......"

Taehyung left the mansion leaving the Young boy in his chain of thoughts.

"Taehyungie hates me maybe......"

Tbc
🌹 🌹 🌹

Hii lillies ,

Don't you think jungkook deserves some love ....will he get that??

See in the upcoming chapters....