Chapter 8:GIFTING HIM

(Taehyung was feeling immensely happy that his baby allowed him to stay and witness his birthday party......he thought of gifting jungkook after all the visitors leave......Tae knew his baby is very soft so he dropped his plan of gifting jungkook that slutty clothes which his pervert mind likes the most........Taehyung's chain of thoughts were interrupted by a phone call from his hyungs)

Tae: Yeah hobi hyung what's the matter with you ?why you always interrupt me when I am going to do something good?Didn't I say to you that I am busy?why did u call me then??(hobi sighed and said)

Hobi: Let me talk.Will you??

Tae:OK say.....

Hobi: Did you check on jeon's allies?

Tae: Jackson Kang and his men right?

Hobi: Yeah did you check on them??

Tae: No I was busy so I couldn't check......why what's the matter with them?

Hobi: Tae for fuck's sake you are an underground mafia so don't behave like a lovesick puppy....

Tae: what happened??

Hobi : I saw some people following your car.....I thought leaving you alone till Jeon's house is not safe so I was following you.....I just felt that they are his men.....they were even following jungkook when he was going to his university.....

(Taehyung's blood boiled hearing some men are following his baby.....he gritted his teeth at those shameless creatures who even stole his parents from him.......it was too much for him at a young age.....no one to care for him or look after him only after some years he got jimin and hobi to stay with him......they are his only world till now )

Hobi: Tae in which world you are??why are u not responding anything??

Tae: Sorry hyung .....I was just thinking over something.....and what about Kang??

Hobi: Don't worry about him.....I have already arranged two of our bodyguards to check on him.....enjoy your party....bye...

Tae: bye hyung

(Tae saw the visitors leaving one by one......the lobby was finally spacious again but he couldn't find jungkook.
......where is he?? He thought of asking to Mrs Jeon.....)

Tae: Aunty where is jungkook??

Mrs Jeon: son he went to change his clothes to something comfy..
He was feeling uncomfortable in that.....

(Tae felt sad that his baby is no more in his sexy outfit but still his comfort is most important so he shrugged it off......he was getting impatient to give his gift to kookie therefore he decided to go upstairs to check on jungkook.....as he was going up he bumped into someone then that person was about to fall......Tae quickly catch him with his slender waist.....he was none other than our pretty prince charming jungkook......Tae couldn't help but coo at his adorable and pouty baby who was glaring at him angrily but for tae he was nothing buy a pure baby bunny....)

Kookie:oppa don't you know to walk properly

Kookie:oppa don't you know to walk properly......?you might have fallen down?What's up with you why are you sooo excited??

🌹 🌹 🌹
Tbc