Chapter 9:CHARMING

(Tae got a mini heart attack listening to his baby's concerns about him nonetheless he decided to talk to him and give him his precious gift......)

Kookie:Why are u not answering oppa......are you dreaming?

Tae:Certainly not kookie(Jungkook blushes hearing his nickname from Tae's deep ass voice)I have something to give to you (nervously)

Kookie:Yeah sure you can give.....

Tae: It's for you....

(Kookie opens the pastel coloured gift box but his eyes immediately teared up as he saw all types of paint brushes and a mini acrylic paint kit.....it's something he wanted for sooo long.....actually his father is a billionaire but he never thought of wasting his precious money for kookie's useless needs.....it is useless for him eventhough it is kookie's passion and ambition to become a world famous artist......Without even him realising he hugged taehyung.......Tae got shocked would be an understatement bcz he was about to faint due to that bone crushing hug from kook......)

Kookie: I wanted it for so long oppa but papa didn't buy me.....I am so so so happy that you bought for me......it's the best birthday gift I got till now.....

Tae:Thank you for liking my small present Kookie.......I hope it will help you with your future paintings......

Kookie:Sure oppa.....I would use them often now(squealing)

Tae:You said you will come with me to have a conversation ......but now why are you ignoring it??

Kookie:No oppa I didn't mean to ignore you......I was just busy......
Where you want me to come for a convo??

Tae:(heart thumping outside his chest)where shall we go?Is there any place where we can talk peacefully?

Kookie:We can go to my room....
(Tae was observing kookie's room it was well illuminated and the colour of the room is baby pink....everything about the room was just so cute and pretty.......in the bed there were all kinds of plushies ......then tae slowly walked towards jungkook's cupboard and asked for his permission which kookie granted.....Tae opened the door to find all kinds of pretty accessories among them he found one waist chain and one belly piercing.....his breath stuck on his throat thinking that kookie wears these tempting accessories on his sexy body......then Tae observed that whenever kookie walks it is producing a tingling sound which indicates that he is wearing a belly piercing.........)

Kookie:Did you like my room hyung??

Tae:It's really pretty just like you....

Kookie:When will you stop flirting Mr .Kim??

Tae: Not when I am with you...

Kookie:you're so cheesy oppa

Tae:I am definitely a cheese cake🧀 🎂 for you kookie....

🌹 🌹 🌹
Tbc