Chapter 16 : METAMORPHOSIS

<< (15 years later) >>

(During all these years Jimin and Hoseok tried their level best to hide their identity and profession from Taehyung but not until one day a giggling Taehyung directly came to the basement of their house in search of his hyungs .......the sight which was there was so dismal and scary that the Young boy got shivers running down his spine.......his hyungs were plucking the toenails of the person who was continuously screaming due to pain ......later Hoseok shot him on his throat......this happened when Tae was just 15 years old.....he was the witness of this spine chilling cruelty of his hyungs........Hoseok and Jimin couldn't hide anything from Tae as he saw everything with his own eyes.......they revealed to him that, both of them are Mafias who won't spare any guilty person but innocents are not abused by them.......after this incident and the revelation which came in hand ,Tae became totally silent......he started to desolate and isolate himself from his hyungs and classmates.......the giggling bubbly boy metamorphised into a complete different person with a poker face.......When he turned 20 , Tae inherited the profession of his hyungs to become the most Ruthless and feared mafia all across Asia with the alias name V..........)

Hoseok:come for breakfast Tae.....

Tae:Hmm (cold voice)

Jimin:Hobi hyungie where is our little coldie?

Hoseok:He is coming....

(After sometime Tae comes there bearing a cold expression......his inexpressive eyes held a lot of pain and sorrow which nonone could ever unveil.......he sat in the dining table along with his hyungs and started to have breakfast.....)

Jimin:Are you going somewhere today Tae?

Hoseok:Yeah you got ready .......what's up?

Tae:Actually I have a mission to complete .....(coldly)

Jimin:What mission Tae?

Tae:I need to teach a lesson to Mr.Choi .....how can that fucker try to lay a finger on my hobi hyung.....today I will teach how to behave with people......(angrily)

(Tae gets up and goes from there .....Jimin and hoseok stare at each other blankly.......Tae for sure metamorphised from a baby,cuddly,bubbly boy to someone so Ruthless and dangerous who is feared all across Asia......Both of them felt guilty as they were the sole reason for this metamorphisis.......their profession led this huge transformation..........somewhere inside they wanted that old Tae to come back to their life ....at the same time they wanted him to take revenge on Mr.Jeon who destroyed his everything.....even his childhood)

Jimin:Mr.Choi won't see the sunrise tomorrow that's for sure......

Hoseok:I hope he will atleast get the mercy to drink a glass of water before dying.......

🌹 🌹 🌹
Tbc

Hii lillies,
Till now as you all know the chapters were about Taehyung's past life and his family but from next chapter we will move to the present scenario of Tae and his hyungs 💜 ☺️

Also in next chapter you will see the hero and heroine meet ......Let's wait for their reunion together ❤️ 😍

Taekook borahae 😘🤩