Chapter 10:HEART BEATS 💓

(After a long conversation, both Jungkook and Taehyung decide to go to a nearby park for the further conversation.)

(All the time, we can say that Tae was just taking small glances at his excited bunny, who was walking while blabbering, something which was not at all related to the conversation but still Tae found him really cute blabbering nonsense. After all, he had a strong liking and he was really whipped towards this certain bunny boy )

Kookie:oppa You were about to tell me something about my father. What's it?

Tae:Are you excited?

Kookie: Yeah, oppa. I'm excited. Please do tell me what you have to say about my father.

Tae:Actually, I don't disclose my secrets to anyone, but since it's you I have an absolute trust over you and I know you will not tell this to anyone.....you may think that I know you only for a short span of time then how can I trust you but kookie you look so pure and gentle....I know you won't say my secret to anyone that's the reason why I'm disclosing it to you . I was left orphan at a very young age.I lost both my mom and dad . I lost my dad first, I saw him wrecked and bleeding in front of my eyes. The first thought which came to mind was whoever did this to my father, I will never spare them. That was the mentality I had during that young age. And when I came to know who was that, who did this to my father, i got a Chill run down my spine. It was none other than Mr. Jeon, who was the owner of the jeon Enterprises also, he was a very good friend of my father. I literally don't know the reason why he got into such a conclusion of murdering my father. I don't even have the proper evidence to tell that he was the the murderer but still, I'm damn sure that it was your father who did this to my father and in the depression of losing my father ,My mom lost her cheerful personality. She lost the interest of staying in this world. Finally, I saw her taking the last breath when I was 14 years old. After that, I was totally an orphan and to be exact, who had no one literally, no one ever to take care. I was left as a stray dog, who was roaming here and there, without a home, without a proper shelter. Then I met my hobi hyung and jimin hyung , they both took care of me as their own brother or sibling. It was through them i understood the importance of life, the importance of love in life and they never made me realize that I am an orphan . This is my sad tragic story. After I met them I got the strong urge to kill all those people who are related to the murder of my father, That's when I came across Mr. Jeon.

Kookie:So oppa your mean,my father is a criminal ??He is bwad daddy ??(kooks beautiful doe eyes started to glisten with tears bcz he loves his appa so much and he cannot believe that his father literally ruined a family)

Tae:Shh....its ok bun don't cry.......i don't want you to judge your appa....You are his son. You cannot hate him but still try to be away from him, try to be aware of him. He won't even hesitate to sell you for your body. Do remember that kookie.......

Kookie:Will my appa sell me??innocently)
(Kookie's innocent question made tae's heart sink ......he kept on thinking how can someone be so endearing......he is a lovesick puppy for the boy standing in front of him......Mr.jeon may be Ruthless but he has got a pretty angel as his son....)

Tae:No kookie he won't...
.Hyungie will save you ok??I will kill all damn people in this world who try to lay their filthy fingers on you.....(Tae said angrily and gritted his teeth which led kookie to be scared of this creepy man.....his smirk was looking so dangerous.....kookie felt so intimidated by this scary face of tae so he was looking down and playing with the hem of his shirt throughout the remaining conversation)

kookie felt so intimidated by this scary face of tae so he was looking down and playing with the hem of his shirt throughout the remaining conversation)

🌹 🌹 🌹
Tbc