Chapter 5:CONFESSION

It's a pretty long chapter so plz bare it....in this chapter our king and queen is going to meet....it will be sweet and interesting....enjoy it...

AFTER A WEEK

Actually till now Tae was not able to forget that bunny boy.....he got obsessed with his beauty....he wanted him for himself......

TAE: (hesitantly) ho....hob.....hobi hyung....can.....can we go to the Jeon mansion again.....??

HOBI: look our mafia is stuttering what happened to you Tae....you are sleeping more than usual and the whole night you keep moaning and smiling like a madman.....what happened to you?

TAE: Nothing hyung yesterday I got a very very very sweet dream....(his thoughts started to wander towards the beautiful creature he saw a week before.....).....it was really so beautiful.....I loved that dream that's why I was smiling......

HOBI: It is hard to believe Tae.....you never smile that's why I am surprised.....

TAE: I am like a madman for him....he makes me crazy....makes me craving for his irresistable beauty....his innocence makes me tempted for more.....he is just made for me.....he is just mine....my kuchi-puchi bunny....my pretty doll,my baby......(Tae kept on blabbering like a madman....)

HOBI: (Surprised) Tae whom are you talking about?are you in love with someone?does he love you?who is he?how you met him?is he also mafia?

TAE:(with a smile) HOBI hyung you are asking me these many questions how can I answer?......yes I am in love....love with a very pretty and adorable bunny.....he just made me mad hyung......I love him so much.....I saw him when we went to the Jeon mansion......

(Jimin came hearing everything)

JIMIN: are you talking about my sexy bunny tae?.....keep a distance from my baby....he is just mine...my sexy cuntress.....

HOBI: Tae are you talking about my wifey.......I love him and I want him....I will not give him to you.....

(Tae understood that all his gangmates have fallen for that beautiful angel's beauty.....his nerves started throbbing and he got very angry.....)

TAE:(with red eyes) look here fools....cockblockers......he is just mine got it....If you even go near my property I will not hesitate to kill you.....my baby is made for me.....don't drool over his beauty......if you try to go near him....remember what I said....I am V....and you know me more than anyone else....

HOBI:(stuttering) but tae....ta...te....Tae....do you know he loves you ....knows you etc?

JIMIN:(shakingly) yeah Tae hyung is right.....without knowing he loves you or not how can you proceed?

TAE:(smirking) even if he rejects me....he is mine....no one can snatch him from me.....I will make him mine...by whatever means....he can't escape from me....otherwise this hungry tiger will keep on hunting for his pretty baby bunny.......