Chapter 4:SEXY DREAM

After laying down in bed Tae started to think about the beautiful boy who made him crazy in love ......

TAE:
We both were kissing so desperately.....his lips...omg so sweet and his mouth so warm....I want to lick his saliva..it's super sweet....then slowly I got naked ....he started to touch me .....I got goosebumps all over my body .....as he was touching me.....slowly he got up and kneeled and I started to remove his white shirt....omg I removed it and I saw the most beautiful, sexy,creamy and milky body in front of me....his body was milky white with small ,pink nipples .....he got shy when I started staring his naked body like a beast.......I thought my baby has got sexy piercings on his beautiful nips.......who did that....so that means he saw my baby's beautiful cleavage......I got angry suddenly and I started to kiss him roughly...I licked his exposed chest and took his erected nips to my mouth.....I reached his abdomen and kissed his bellybutton with the piercing ....
slowly I reached his thighs......then I looked up and I saw the most innocent life under me......I hugged him and slept like that......the whole night I kept on clinging to his small tiny waist......

NEXT DAY:

When I woke up I saw kookie with a white shirt with nothing underneath......his hard pebbled pink nipples on full display for me.......I got hard then I was about to kiss his soft lips which I never get tired of but then suddenly.....

Tae get up get up tae....you slept too much today already it's 11:00 am ....get up fast....

TAE: I got up hearing hobi's voice......so it was a dream....a wet dream about that beautiful, pretty,innocent baby......ooh God why am I so whipped and thirsty for him......I want him.....I really need him for me.....

I really need him for me