Chapter 13:VENGEANCE

(Hoseok started to play the recording......Jimin was continuously stroking Tae's back in order to comfort him.........)

(IN THE VIDEO)

Mr.Jeon:Ah Bogum you are really fast just like my brain......I didn't expect you to come this fast with her lovely son......

Bogum:Your order my command sir.......

Mr.Jeon:You deserve a paid promotion for this.....but before that you have to do one other task for me like a loyal servant to his master......

Bogum:What should I do sir??

Mr.Jeon:Bring her husband from my dark basement in Seoul.....and remember to torture him all through the way until he signs those papers......

Bogum:(smirking)Sure sir......I am leaving......

Mrs.Kim:Where did you keep my hubby bastard??What is he doing in your basement??

Mr.Jeon:Don't get outraged Kim Jihyun!!!(to his men)Bring that kid here......

Mrs.Kim:(seeing her Tae with teary eyes ......she can't do anything even if she wants to.....she is tied with chains and moreover she doesn't have any strength to retaliate to such strong men......she was thinking of ways to protect her son......)Leave my Tae.....my baby......if anything happens to him I won't spare any of you....

Mr.Jeon:First save yourself slut......

Baby Tae:(teary round eyes)Eomma~~Taew taew ish scarewd.....unkies are bad bad...save Tae Tae eomma.....I am alone ......(hiccups)eomma......

Mr.Jeon:(shuts his ears)Stop whining nasty kid......my ears are about to bleed......

Baby Tae:Taew Taew ish no nashty.....
Taew ish a gud boy......(Teary eyes)
Unkie bad .....why you not leave my eomma?.....leave her.....

Mr.Jeon:I brought her for killing her kiddo ....not leaving.....

Baby Tae:Kill Taew Taew not eomma.....I lub eomma......

Mrs.Kim:Oh my baby come to mama.......don't be scared these guys can't do anything to us.....appa will come soon to save us.......

Mr.Jeon:(sarcastically)Nice joke.....your husband is himself fighting between life and death and you are saying he will come.....he won't come.....

(Suddenly Mr.Jeon took a whip and started to beat Mrs.Kim......she was wailing out loud in pain but still she was ready to endure all the torture still she won't sign her husband's property to this Jeon.....)

Mr.Jeon:How stubborn you are.....sign those properties and take your son and leave from here
.......it's such a nice deal ......why aren't you agreeing?

Mrs.Kim:Because I don't want to.....

Mt.Jeon:OK then....(Takes baby Tae and points his pistol to his forehead.........Tae gets scared and starred to cry loudly)See your baby dying in front of your eyes Jihyun........

(Before he could shoot jihyun climbed on his leg and pinched him with her long nails......)

Mr.Jeon:Ooh fuckk!This nasty woman.....(Saying this instead of Tae he shot on her hand)

Mrs.Kim:aahhhh

Mr.Jeon:You asked for it......

(Suddenly Bogum enters with his men......he had a man's body on his shoulder.......)

Bogum:Sir he died.....we finished him as he was not ready to sign those....

Mr.Jeon:You shouldn't have killed him but anyway we have her so no issues.......

Mrs.Kim:(bloodshot eyes)Is that my hubby???My love??

Mr.Jeon:See it yourself (He pushed forward Tae and jihyun)Say goodbye to him for the last time....

Mrs.Kim:Hubby you can't leave us like this.....I want you.....see Tae is crying......come back to us.....(She started to wail loudly .......her throat was aching but she wasn't complaining as all she wanted was her husband right now......after sometime her face became blank and emotionless.......)

Mr.Jeon:Nah nah .....he is not killed properly I want to kill him by my own hands afterall he is my best buddy......

(A loud thud sound was heard followed by screams and loud cries of a woman......)

TAE'S POV

Mumma what happened to daddy why is he sleeping like this ......let's wake him up and give him some water mom.....he might be hungry na......doesn't he look adorable when he sleeps like this.....but I don't know why his hand is on his chest.....and some red-colored water Is oozing from there.....I think he tried hard to fool taew-taew but he couldn't poor daddy....(saying this the little boy started laughing with his cute fists punching on the ground......but seeing this one man was smirking 😏 as if he had some bad intentions....)

MRS.KIM'S POV
He is not fooling or playing with you baby.......(with cracked voice .....)he left us tae.....he left both you and me alone for the rest of our life(saying this she started to sob,moan and cry with all her energy as if her crying would bring him back to life.....her love for her husband was more than anything else and that made her cry so much......)

TAE'S POV
Mumma does that mean he will not come for us......he will never come?(The little bean was just so innocent that he was not able to comprehend what his mother was saying but still he was trying to get it.....)

TAE'S POV

Daddy ish sho bad.....taew taew will not talk to him....he ish a meanie .....he went without taking his baby bear.....now baby is angwy......sho angwy......

(Hearing her child's innocent cursings.....suddenly she felt to kill the person who did this to her husband.....now she was not sad but her attitude changed to an unending revenge and she wanted her son to do that for her......so that her husband's soul can rest in peace.....)

🌹 🌹 🌹
Tbc

(I hope you got all your confusions cleared in this chapter.......I know I began this ff is a flashback style so now I completed the original story behind that.....I hope you all are liking my story ....

The mystery doesn't end here it's just a beginning......1 more chapter and after that I will make my taekook babies meet ......This ff is going to have a very different plot from the ones you must have read so bear with me and join in this long Rollercoaster of emotions 😃 😊 😀)