Chapter 11:DEADLY

(It's been 2 yrs of taekook's companionship .During this time they became so acquainted with each other that they knew the likes and dislikes of each other and even their family background.....
But tae was cautious about jungkook who is a whole baby therefore he chose not to say about his profession to him......Jungkook is soft and fragile unlike him and God knows how afraid he will be if he comes to know that Tae is a mafia........therefore Tae always kept in mind not to provoke jungkook's inner self to know about him....)

WITH TAE

Mr.Choi:Plz sir leave me .......my wife and kids would be waiting for me .......plz sir plz.....pardon me for whatever I have done....

Tae:(laughing like a maniac)Jiminie is this man insane??Doesn't this fool know pardon word does not exist in Kim Taehyung's dictionary??

Jimin:Maybe tae he doesn't know.....should we teach him in our own language??

Tae:(smirking evilly)Yeah ig......(Taking his pistol out of nowhere)

Jimin:Are you gonna kill him so soon Tae??

Tae:Nah....nah jiminah.....Taehyung never leaves things easily.......you already are obvious of that.......

(Let me quickly tell you everything without messing up.....

Kang Choi was Taehyung's secret agent and a close ally of Taehyung's friend Min youngi......he works with the kim group to plot against the towering Jeon Enterprises........they have a special troop of expert secret agents to conspire against the radical ideas of the Jeons.Kims cannot withstand the oratic spell of the jeons after the death of Mr.Kim .Taehyung was left as the only heir of the family who was too young to even form words.The whole world shook when the Young Kim Taehyung was declared as the sole murderer of his eomma......Tae was thrown out of his own house by the cops after sealing his house which was later on given to the Korean govt......He was sent to juvenile jail when all other teens of his age roamed happily in school campus......Tae was betrayed with false accuses and witnesses......it's true that he hated his mom bcz she was secretly running an affair with Mr.Choi but still he can never dream of separating the sole reason who brought him to this world from him........his cries and prayers went in vain as he was thrown to the darkness of prison for 5 long years and he completed his tenure at the age of 19.......by that time there were a lot of changes in Taehyung's character and physique.......Tae was no more a cheerful bubbly boy he used to be rather he was a arrogant, heartless and Ruthless mafia who rules the throne of underworld......Later being thrown out from home he became homeless after coming from jail so he was given a shelter by the mafia gang"BLACK PANTHERS" leaders Park jimin and Park hoseok who were brothers........They grew up Tae into a complete mafia king who has no mercy in his cold heart.....his enmity towards jeons were that strong that he wanted to kill their whole dynasty and destroy them just like how they destroyed his cheerful life......)

(AT PRESENT)

(Tae wanted solid evidences to conspire against Mr.Jeon and for that he appointed Mr.Choi who was his most trusted agent but he did a big mistake by hiding a video recording which led Tae to a quest for years altogether.......he betrayed the kim Taehyung and he never tolerates anything as such therefore Choi will have to say goodbye to his family forever but before that Tae wanted the evidence that's why he was torturing Choi for the past couple of hours.......)

Mr.Choi:(Screaming in pain as his toenails got pulled by hoseok)I will tell taehyung plz leave me....

Tae:surrendering so fast Choi......don't want to save your good old friend Mr.jeon??

Mr.choi:Nooo Plz leave Me...and take this(Hands over the video recording to taehyung)

Tae:Jiminie take care of him....I Will be back in a few minutes....

Jimin:Don't worry Tae.....I will take good care of him......

(As Tae leaves to his bedroom.....jimin stabs Choi n number of times due to which he fainted .....hoseok took the rifle from their artillery section and shot exactly on his forehead,then heart ,then finally at his ribs.....Choi was dead already but who cares?....they were killing him again and again like a maniac.....)

Hoseok:bye bye betrayer!!!

Jimin:Fuck off .....there is no place for you in hell too.....

(Sarcastic laughs echoed in the whole mansion)

🌹 🌹 🌹
Tbc

(Hello lillies ,
What do you think will be there in the video??will jungkook be associated with it??Does Tae love jungkook truly??

Read to find it out .....)