Chapter 10 - Loni

Loni

What the fuck? What the fuck!

Did I really just do that?

I'm practically running across campus to the parking garage where I left my car. I left Jace just standing there. I couldn't tell him what that was. Yeah, that was my ex-boyfriend and I was jealous after seeing him with another girl when I stalked his social media last night and I just wanted to get back at him a little. That would have sounded fucking pathetic.

Now Jace, this over-protective assistant coach, he's going to hound me about it at practice on Friday. I should call out sick. Hell, I should quit the team altogether.

I can barely stand myself. Who am I? I used to be so confident. I was never jealous. That is until Eric proved to me that I really can't trust anyone.

When I get back to the apartment, I take a quick shower and put on comfy clothes for the night. Bethany has leftover chicken tacos for me in the fridge. She loves to cook and she makes sure to make enough for me so that when I get home from practice I have something of substance to eat. Another reason why I love living with this girl.

I can't stand cooking. But according to Bethany, getting fast food every night is poison for my body. I always give her some money for groceries.

After I stuff my face, I retreat to my bedroom, closing and locking the door. Bethany is at the library, but I want full privacy in case she comes home before midnight. I mean, that girl can stay at the library until tomorrow morning if she wanted to. But I need to get in the zone.

I flop onto my bed and open up the Lust Me app. I set up my profile last night with my picture and bio and all that information. But now it's time for the real challenge. Finding the perfect man with the perfect dick.

Wow, that sounds vulgar.

But that's my mission. I'm not looking to fall in love. I'm looking for someone to give me an earth-shaking, mind-blowing, screaming orgasm. So, who will be the lucky guy?