Chapter 36 - Jace

Jace

Loni is the woman of my fucking dreams. She's beautiful, funny, smart, and she knows how to use her mouth.

The girl made me come twice. TWICE. Within five minutes. All with her perfect tongue. And those lips. Her throat. All of it. She even swallowed. Every last drop of my orgasm, she took it all down her throat. I have honestly never been with a girl that did that. They normally stopped before I was able to finish and made me come in a towel or in my own hand.

Did I mention how perfect Loni is?

When she stands up from off her knees, she grins at me. A perfect grin. I feel like I don't need to mention that, but I'm going to. I have to say these things mentally to myself because even though I see her loosening up on these rules of hers, I can't scare her off. Talking about our baggage is one thing. But professing my feeling for her to her, that's a no-go.

My legs are shaking as I come down from my high. No matter how many slow breaths I try to take, my ears are still ringing. This girl is crazy. She drove me wild, and I wasn't allowed to make a single sound.

Payback for what just did to her.

"I like this," she sheepishly says with a blush crawling up her cheeks.

"What? Hiding out in the bathroom together?" I tuck a few strands of her light brown hair behind her ear and she shivers under my touch. "Or giving each other amazing orgasms?"

She giggles. "Hanging out with you." She smiles with her mouth closed and nods her head like she's finally coming to terms with the feelings she's been trying to fight off. "I'm happy you invited me here tonight. And I think it would be okay if we hung out. Did activities together that don't involve sex."

"Ah, is that what you think?" I tease with arched brows.

"That's what I want."

Fuck, the look she's giving me right now, those sexy green eyes, could give me my third orgasm of the night.

I lift her chin with my index finger and lower my face to hers. "You can have whatever you want, pretty girl. But I'm picking what we do."

"Oh really?" She moves from my grip.

"Yeah." I cross my arms over my chest. "If it were up to you we'd end up at some karaoke bar again."

She snorts. "That wasn't even my idea. That was— what's his name— idea."

"You still got up on that stage and shook that cute little ass of yours. I have a video of it."

"You do not!"

"I do."

I don't. But seeing her get all flustered settles a warm feeling in my stomach. And it's funny as hell to watch as her freckles are soaked up behind a sea of red.

"Give it to me!" She holds out her hand.

A knock on the bathroom door rattles us, but she keeps her hand out to me.

"Not a chance. I may need that one day."

"Jace," she says sternly, but a smile tries to play on the corners of her mouth. 

I ignore her turning to the door. I open it before she can beg anymore. A guy pushes his way into the bathroom and doesn't wait until we're gone before pulling his pants down.

Loni gasps at the sight and runs up against me. She pushes my back and slams the door behind us once we're out of there. She scurries behind me as I make my way back downstairs. I'm sure she asks about the nonexistent recording again, but I can't hear it because the music is so damn loud.