Chapter 28 - Loni

Loni

Best. Sex. Ever.

Here I was thinking that Eric was the best it was going to get for me, but boy was I wrong.

Eric was fine. But looking back on the experience now, it's nothing to gloat about. First of all, his size is nothing comparable to Jace's. And the way he used it was mediocre at best.

But Jace. Fuck. The man should be on America's Got Talent because holy hell he knows what he's doing with that thing. He used it like a golden sword, conquering my body. Okay, weird analogy there.

I'm standing in the back of the film studio while another group is finishing up their take. They are making some kind of fantasy short film. Hence my comparison of Jace's penis to a sword.

I can't focus. All I can think about is him. The amazing sex we had less than twenty-four hours ago. I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be daydreaming about him, his body, his golden dick. I need to focus on my project, volleyball, and just getting laid with no feelings woven in.

"You good?" Adam asks, blocking my view of the other group who's now packing up their props.

"Yeah, fine," I say shaking my head, ridding myself of all thoughts except for one's about the project.

"You sure? Because you don't look fine. I'm trying to get an A on this project."

"I said I'm fine." I force a smile, but he doesn't buy it.

Adam is a great guy, but when it comes to his school work, you don't want to fuck with him. That's part of the reason I wanted to work with him on this project. But, maybe that's another reason why I should've picked someone else. He's cool, but the texts about our project at two o'clock in the morning, and frantic phone calls at all hours of the day, really start to get on my nerves.

"I changed up the kitchen scene last night," Holly says, sauntering into the studio.

"Are you serious?" Adam asks, following her to the sound stage.

"I told her not to do it," Ben groans, running his hands through his brown hair and down the sides of his face.

"But it's so much better now."

"Courtney just memorized the old version of the script. Now you want to change it on her?" Adam snatches the new script from Holly's hand and flips to the page they are talking about.

"I told her she should have discussed it with you guys first." Ben shoots me a glance. Desperate, hoping the same thing I am, that Adam won't blow up on them. He's lost his temper quite a few times with us already.

"I'm sure Courtney will be fine." As I say that, my phone dings in my pocket. While the three of them bicker, I steal a moment to check it.

JACE: Any decision about the party?

ME: I thought you didn't care if I went.

JACE: I think it will be lame without you.

Oh, fuck, why am I blushing right now?

JACE: Want to come over tonight?

Sex with Jace again, I don't even have to think about it.

ME: sure.

I shove my phone back into my pocket and as soon as I do, I'm sucked back into my group's drama. That's okay though, because tonight, Jace will take all my stress away.

***

Fun, stress-relieving sex with Jace didn't happen. 

Practicing at the studio today went horribly wrong. One of the cameras didn't work. Holly and Ben couldn't stop arguing over the script. Courtney was messing up parts of the script that didn't even change. It was a total mess.

By the time our session was up at the film studio, Adam made it mandatory that we all meet up at the campus library tonight to work all of this out. I don't disagree with him. We need to tweak some things if we want to get a good grade. But I also despise him for ruining my plans.

I texted Jace as soon as I left the studio and it killed me to do it. But my grade is more important to me than fulfilling my sexual desires.

For the rest of the week, I don't have time to have a quickie with Jace. I see him at practice and that's it. After practice, I need to study for other classes and work on my project. By the time Saturday morning rolls around, I am completely burnt out. Hell, I can't even pull myself out of bed until noon.

When I finally manage to get up, I check my phone and there's a text from Courtney. I brace myself, hoping it's not about this damn project. I open her message and let out the breath I was holding in my chest. It's not about the project, but about a party.

COURTNEY: Babes! Party tonight at this mansion on the beach you have to come!

ME: idk I have so much studying to do.

COURTNEY: Pleaseeee?? I don't wanna go alone.

I can practically hear her high-pitched whine in my ears. I took the girl to a couple of parties when we first met. She did two years at a community college and lived with her very, and I mean very, strict and conservative parents. So when she got to Bayside, she was determined to have some fun. I was just the first person who invited her out anywhere.

Now, I'm like her permanent plus one. Anytime there is a party, one of her sorority events, I'm the first person she goes to. I don't mind it though. Courtney is cool. She can drive me a little crazy. She's the kind of person that expects to get whatever she wants, whenever she wants.

Luckily when we do go out together, we don't stick together. I think she mainly just wants someone to split the cost of an UBER because as soon as we reach our destination, we go our separate ways.

Despite all of that. Maybe I could skip out on studying for just one night.

ME: Do you even know who's throwing the party?

COURTNEY: This guy Duke. He's in my art history class.

It doesn't take me long to connect the dots. This is the same party Jace has been asking me to go to. I guess it's karma. Or the universe trying to force us together. If I don't go to this party, what the hell am I going to do all night? Bury my nose in my books, stress over our damn project? That doesn't sound like fun at all.

Hell, even Bethany has plans for tonight.

I'm not going for Jace. I'm going for myself.

ME: I'm in.