Chapter 21 - Loni

Loni

For the past week, my entire life has been consumed with my group project and volleyball. The occasional thought of Jace would pop into my mind, mostly from resentment because he still ran me ragged at practice.

I haven't been able to keep up with Lust Me either. By the time I finally log back in on Saturday, I have twelve messages from men asking to meet up.

One guy, in particular, catches my interest. His name is Lucas and the main reason he draws my eye is that he's fucking hot, and he says he's going to be at the first volleyball game on Monday.

It's the perfect plan. Play, and might I add win, the volleyball game, then I get to go home and fuck a hot pre-med major. Score.

We message back and forth, get to know each other a little bit, and set up a plan for after the game. We decide to head to his place since he has his own apartment and no roommate. God, this is so perfect I can't stop smiling as I lay in bed and talk to this guy.

Not because I'm actually interested in him or anything. But because I think I'm finally going to be able to put, how does Bethany say it, Operation Sex-Fest into action. So long as Jace doesn't fuck up my plans again.

The gym is packed Monday night for our first game. My nerves are all on edge. But the team has been good during practice and I think we can win tonight.

We are up against a team from Seacoast University. We've played this team in previous years and have always won, but this year they have a new coach. Other than that, I don't know much

I stand off to the side of the court and stretch, giving the rest of the team plenty of time to walk onto the court.

Jace is on the opposite end of the gym talking to Coach Carr. I try to focus on anything but him. My breathing. The way my muscles ache through my stretches. Anything. But it's not enough. My mind keeps wandering back to him.

That is until a pair of arms snake their way around my waist. I spin quickly but am never released.

"Hey you," Lucas says, he looks exactly like his picture and I cannot help but smile at how sexy his face is. Though, he is a lot shorter than he described. His profile said he was six feet tall, but I'm five-five and he's barely taller than me.

"Hey," I say back, wiggling out of his grasp. I don't know him enough to be so mushy gushy in public.

"Good luck in the game today," he says, planting a wet kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks."

He nods his head quickly and takes a step away. He turns but snaps his head over his shoulder. "Oh, and don't bother showering after the game." He licks his lips, shooting me a wink.

The hairs on the back of my neck stand erect. I have no idea how to feel about that statement. But the place where he kissed my cheek feels like it's on fire and not in a good way. It's making my eyes water. 

I wipe his residue off with my head and turn towards the court. My breath catches in my throat when my eyes lock right onto Jace. How much of that did he see? By the way he's glaring at me, probably the whole fucking thing.

I don't have time to care though because the ref blows his whistle.