PART 2

You shifted to the apartment house and got amazed by the interior of the house. It was so beautiful with 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, a bathroom, and a balcony.

You saw the view from the balcony and it was just amazing. You can see the city view from the balcony. You loved your house.

You are waiting for your Housemates whom you are going to share the house with.
They arrived 5 minutes later. Your housemates' are  KAZUMI and EON JO.

KAZUMI: Hi, Y/N. So you are the new member with whom we are going to share this rental house. Nice to meet you. If you need any help or anything just ask me. I am happy to help. We are friends from now on. And by the way, I don't stay at home much. I stay much at my Boyfriend's place. And if you need anything from outside or you feel like you are alone, just Ping me, I will be here. Okay, bye. My boyfriend's waiting for me. I came to see you. By the way, I am from Japan. I know you are from India and your name is Y/N. Nice to meet you, honey. Bye. I am getting late. Talk to Eon Jo. She is really good. I am sorry for the quick intro. Bye-bye.

Kazumi quickly spoke everything and she left as she was in a hurry to meet her boyfriend.

After 2 minutes the doorbell rang and there was Eon Jo standing in front of the door.

Eon jo: Hey, hi! My name is Eon Jo. How are you feeling today?
Y/N: Hi, Eon Jo. I am Y/N. Nice to meet you. I am feeling good. Thanks for asking. Kazumi gave me a quick intro just now and she left in a hurry.
Eon Jo: Aahh, this girl!! Kazumi is always like that. Don't feel bad about her. She is very good and very helpful. She is always busy with her boyfriend. By the way, I am from Seoul.
Y/N: Aah... I see... Why aren't you staying with your parents?
Eon Jo: I wanna be independent and I want to work on my own without depending on my brother.
Y/N: Brother? How many siblings do you have?
Eon Jo: I have two brothers. They love me so much. I am afraid I will get spoiled because of the love they shower on me.
Y/N: Aah.. that's so sweet, Eon Jo.
Eon Jo: Call me Jin Jin. It's my nickname and since we are friends now call me Jin Jin. Okay?❤
Y/N: okay, Jin jin. 😊❤
Eon Jo: By the way, what are you doing in Seoul?
Y/N: I have completed 1 year of master's in business administration. Now I am planning to get into a company and start doing a job.
Eon Jo: Wow. That's great! All the best!
Y/N: By the way, suggest to me some good companies in Seoul other than IT companies.
Eon Jo: Umm.. lemme think🤔 why don't you apply for music entertainment companies like JYT, HYPE, AQ, etc...
Y/N: Oh.. thanks. I don't know about these companies. I will google about them and decide.
Eon Jo: wait.. you don't know these companies? I thought they are famous all over the world. You must have heard about JYT and BigHat..😒
Y/N: No. I never heard of them. I was a very studious person before. I don't know the celebrity names in my own country. Now I wish to know about everything.
Eon Jo: Okay then. I will help you. Come on let's make dinner. I will teach you how to make Kimchi.
Y/N: sure. Let's make Kimchi!

It's KIMCHI time.

After having dinner. You started searching about JYT, BigHat, HYPE, and AQ. After searching about these companies, you decided to apply for Hype company.

You applied as a business developer at Hype company and waiting for their response.