Part 18

Taehyung opened the letter and reads..

" My dear Taehyung-shi, I didn't do anything to our baby. I didn't kill it. It was an accident. The actress came and pushed me hard even after knowing that I am pregnant. She pushed me so hard and I fell down onto floor. I really didn't kill it. I am suffering too mentally that our baby is not inside my stomach. I am not lying. I am really sorry. I phoned you many times before leaving for US. You never answered my call. I am leaving for US today. I wanted to see you before I leave. But, I couldn't. I came to your house, you were not there. I went to the office, you were not there too. So, I am leaving this letter for you. I am really sorry for what happened. Please forgive me if you can. I just want you to be happy. And I love you so much. I really love you. I miss you. ❤
~Y/N

Taehyung read and letter and his eyes is filled with tears. Taehyung regrets that he didn't listen to you. He has become very sad.

Meanwhile, you arrived at US and saw your doctor.

Doctor: Hi, y/n. How are you doing?
Y/N: I am good, doc. How are you doing?
Doctor: I am good too. What are you doing here?
Y/N: I am working here now. What are you doing here, doc?
Doctor: I am here for some conference.
Y/N: I see. You are invited to our house. Please do come.
Doctor: Ah.. I can't. I actually have work in san fransisco. I have a flight in 3 hours.
Y/N: Oh.. okay then. I am getting late. Nice to meet you, doc.
Doctor: me too, dear. By the way, why don't you and your husband try adopting a child or surrogacy?
Y/N: What do you mean, doctor? Actually my husband loves kids. He wants atleast one own biological child. So, we will try for pregnancy again.
Doctor: You can't have a child.
Y/N: Why not?
Doctor: Didn't your mom and dad tell you that you cannot bear a child in your stomach?
Y/N: What do you mean?
Doctor: You showed up late after accident and the fetus is already dead inside. Your uterus has become incompatible to bear a child. It has become week. You can never have a child of your own.

You shocked on hear this.

Doctor saw your mom and

Doctor: Ma'am, excuse me.
Y/N's mom: Doctor, hello. What are you doing here?
Doctor: That's not important now. Please don't hide such things from your daughter. It's not good.
Y/N's mom: I am sorry, doctor.
Doctor: Take care of your daughter. I have a flight. Y/N, please take care and think of adopting or surrogacy.

Doctor left...
You, your mom, dad and sister went to the new house in the US.

You started crying as soon as you reached home.

Y/N's mom: Honey, please.. be strong. We have an option to also adopt a child.
Y/N: Mommy... *cries loudly*

Your mom hugs you..

Y/N: I can never be a mom.
Y/N's mom: You can... adoption...
Y/N: But Taehyung wants his own child. I can never give him his own child. He loves kids. I can never make him happy again.
*cries louder*
Y/N's mom: We will talk to Taehyung. Don't worry.
Y/N: No. Don't. Please. I want to stay away from him now. He is already angry with me. Let him be. He will find someone else soon. He can have his own child. He will be happy with his children atleast. Please don't call him or talk to him.
Y/N's mom: Okay. If you think you are doing right then okay.
Y/N: I am doing this for his happiness. I want him to be happy. I have already created and gave him many tensions. Now, I just want him to be happy without any tensiona or problems.
Y/N's mom: Okay, honey! But could you be able to forget him?
Y/N: I can never. But, I will move on in my life. I will keep working to support you, dad and sister and also to support myself.
Y/N's mom: What about marriage?
Y/N: Don't ask me that. I will get ready for the office now.
Y/N's mom: Take care! Call me if you feel sad again. OKAY?
Y/N: Okay, mom. Bye.