Part 7

Next day morning. You all woke up and got ready for work.

Taehyung: *shouting* Eon jo-yah..  yaa... you drunk again? I told you not to drink. If you drink again, I will lock you in the house.
Eon jo: I am sorry, Oppa. I will not drink again.
Taehyung: Sorry? Shut up. Stay at home or be with y/n...
Eon jo: No no... I will not stay at home. I will go with Y/N.
Taehyung: okay.. wait ... now, I get you. You ordered Ramyeon for me yesterday because you want me to be good if you get drunk. Seriously? Don't ever think that I will allow you if you get drunk... arasseo?
Eon jo: What? Ramyeon? I didn't order anything yesterday.
Taehyung: You didn't? Then who did it? Okay.. that's not important now. Go with Y/N.
Eon jo: Okay, Oppa.

Taehyung left the house and went to his work office BIG HAT.

You got ready for work and came out of the bedroom.
You and Eon jo left for the office.
Y/N: Isn't it a problem for you if you come with me? I mean, what if company people say anything to you?
Eon jo: No... I have friends at the company. As long as I have them working in the company.. nobody will say anything to me. It's normal. Don't worry about it.
Y/N: Oh.. okay. Gajaa...
Eon jo: By the way, you ordered ramyeon yesterday?
Y/N: Yeah... I ordered it and Taehyung thought you ordered it and he ate.
Eon jo: Why didn't you say that ramyeon is yours?
Y/N: Your brother was looking so hungry. If I tell him that it was mine. He would regret and probably he would go crazy that he should have inquired about it earlier before having it. So, I thought to let it be like that.
Eon jo: Ohhh... why are you so sweet, Y/N ahhhh  .... 😘

You both reached the office
Eon jo: okay, finish your work. I am going near my friends. Text me after you are done.
Y/N: Okay. Take care.
Eon jo went to the BBS oppas and you went to the meeting of artist business development organized by the board members.

All the BBS members were present in the board room except V.

Assistant: I welcome everyone to the board meeting. V is not here because he is in the recording room. I hereby request Y/N to explain her plans and ideas.

You explained all the plans and ideas to all the members present in the board room. Everyone was impressed by your plan. All BBS members, who were in the board room congratulated you.

Manager: Miss. Y/N, please meet me in my office.
Y/N: Yes, Mr. Manager.
You went to meet the manager. Your assistant is also present in the room.

Manager: Miss. Y/N, your plans are great and I am giving a 5% increment to you and your assistant.
Y/N: Thank you so much, sir. We will work hard more.
Assistant: Ghamsahamnida, manager nim.
Manager: Mr. Assistant, please explain to Y/N what to do next week. You may leave now.

You and your assistant came out of the room.
Y/N: The manager was talking about something. What's that?
Assistant: Madam, V sir has not come to the board meeting. So, the manager told us that we should meet V personally at his home after his recording is finished. The manager told him to explain these strategies to V sir personally and make him do the work according to it.
Y/N: Okay. It's next week, right? I am free on Saturday. Let's go meet V sir on Saturday.
Assistant: Ma'am, I have some work on Saturday. I can't make it.
Y/N: Okay. Text me the address. I will go by myself.
Assistant: I will drop you at his home. Don't worry, ma'am.
Y/N: Okay then... That's cool.

And finished your work and texted Eon jo.

You and Eon jo went home.

*time skip*

You and Eon jo are at home. You had dinner. And the doorbell rings...

You opened the door and saw Taehyung.