Part 8

Taehyung woke up early in the morning and went into the bedroom of you and Eon jo to see you both.

Taehyung opened the door quietly and went to Eon Jo and patted her head.
Then, Taehyung saw you and came towards you. You were sleeping peacefully. He stared at you for a while and said " I like you so much. But I am not going to tell you that I like you. I want you to tell me that you like me. You hide your feelings so much".
Eon jo suddenly turned to your side in sleep and hugged you by placing her hand on your stomach in sleep. You patted her hand in sleep. Taehyung saw this and felt you are so cute and loving and smiled.

Taehyung came near you and kissed your lips again. You were asleep. Your lips are wet. Taehyung kissed you again and he left the room.

After a minute, Eon jo sneezed. You woke up by hearing her sneezing and you found that your lips are all wet. As Eon jo was sleeping very close to you by hugging, you thought she spitted while sleeping and that's why your lips are wet.

Y/N: *to yourself* Ewww... this girl...

You got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to clean your lips. It was 5 AM the morning. You came out of the bedroom and went into the living room.

You saw Taehyung sleeping on the couch. You saw Taehyung shivering due to cold in sleep. Of course, Taehyung was just acting. You went to his bedroom and got his blanket. When you are putting the blanket on him, Taehyung grabbed your hand in sleep. He hugged your hand tightly and you were about to fall on him. You managed not to fall as it will wake him up. Your face is now very close to Taehyung's face. Taehyung opened his eyes. You were shocked that Taehyung saw you. Taehyung grabbed your face and kissed you very hard. After kissing, he slept instantly and was talking in sleep that "I LIKE YOU SO MUCH. I KNOW, YOU LIKE ME TOO". You thought he kissed you while he is asleep. You thought he dreamt of kissing.

Of course, Taehyung is still acting like he is sleeping. Taehyung is still holding your hand and he pretended that he woke up. He pretended to be shocked on seeing you very close to him.

Taehyung: Yaa... what are you doing? 🥱
Y/N: I ... I... I was just..
Taehyung: I told you to forget about the kiss last night.
Y/N: yaa... what do you think of yourself? I am not here to kiss, okay?
Taehyung: Then why are my lips and your lips wet then? Liar..!!
Y/N: Yaa... you did... you... You licked your lips in sleep and Eon jo sneezed on me just now.
Taehyung: Mmm... maybe... stay away from me.
Y/N: Yaa... you stay away from me. You kissed me three times and you are dominating me? Wow...
Taehyung: Three times?
Taehyung: * To himself* it's actually 4🤭
Y/N: Sorry. Only 2.
Taehyung: Yaa... how.. how can you add extra? By the way, are you that desperate to get another kiss from me? 😉
Y/N: mmm... what... no... no way... it will happen only in your dreams. Not in reality.
Taehyung: It's okay. We already kissed. We can kiss again. 😉

Taehyung approached you while saying it and made a pout. You pushed him in disgust by saying "stop it. No".

Taehyung stopped and enjoyed flirting with you.

Y/N: Don't dare to flirt with me again. I am not that kind of girl.
Taehyung: Hey... I am sorry. That was only for fun.

You got serious and told
Y/N: It might be fun for you. But not for me. And don't kiss me because I am scared of thunder strikes. I seriously hate it.
Taehyung: *smirking* Didn't you enjoy my kiss? You started liking me or what?
Y/N: yaa... I am talking seriously and how can you joke in this situation..  
Aaaahhh... I am going nuts.
Taehyung: I know you started liking me *smirking just for fun*
Y/N: Yaa...

You left as you felt awkward and also angry.
Taehyung smiled at you.

*time skip*
You all three got ready and had breakfast. You and Eon jo left for work. Taehyung stayed in the house.  Taehyung went to the company in the afternoon.