part 9

You and Taehyung are alone at Taehyung's house.

Y/N: So you are V..!!! Why didn't you tell me before?
Taehyung: Just wanted to surprise you, my girl..!
Y/N: My girl? Yaa... I am not your girl.
Taehyung: Well, you can be if you want😉

There's awkwardness for a while after Taehyung said this...

Y/N: This is not a surprise if I am not wrong. I know I am a foreigner to you and you were just hiding your identity to be safe.
Taehyung: Yeah. It was before. The situation was different before. But today, it's really for your surprise.
Y/N: Oh... okay. I am here for work. So let me explain to you the artist's business development strategies. I have to leave early. It's almost 8 pm now.
Taehyung: Why are you in a hurry?
Y/N: Eon jo is at home alone. I haven't had dinner. I didn't cook for Eon jo. Today, it's my turn to cook at the night.
Taehyung: Don't worry about it. Eon jo is not a kid. She can cook for herself.
Y/N: No. Nowadays she is acting weird. She doesn't eat properly. She is lost in thoughts.
Taehyung: Aah... it's because I didn't give her permission to drink. She will be alright.
Y/N: I don't think it's because of that.... *you thinking about Eon jo*
Taehyung: Okay. Explain the strategies.
Y/N: Ahh... yeah...
You were explaining the artist development strategies to Taehyung. Taehyung is cooking dinner and you were explaining him.
He suddenly lifted you up and made you sit on the kitchen desk near the stove.

Taehyung: Okay. Now sit here and keep explaining. Don't roam around me.
Y/N: Okay.

You are explaining to him and suddenly he came close to you and leaned on you. You stopped explaining and kept staring at him.

Taehyung: What? Why are you staring at me? I am taking salt from the above cupboard. Keep explaining. *in a dominating voice*
Y/N: I am sorry sir.

Taehyung finished cooking.

Doorbell rings...

Taehyung opened the door and it was Eon jo.
Taehyung: wasseo.. Y/N was very worried about you.
Y/N: Eon jo-yah...
Eon jo: I am here, Y/N. Oppa, I am hungry.

You all had dinner.
Y/N: I will do the dishes.
Eon jo: Okay, Y/N. I am leaving. I am going to meet Kazumi and I will be home at 11 pm.
Taehyung: Eon jo-yah, no drinking alcohol. You remember, right?
Eon jo: Oppa, you have to stay at our house for some days. You remember, right?
Taehyung: Yaa...  what kind of blackmail is this? The manager sent me sasaeng alert. I have to be careful, otherwise, people will know your face and will threaten you.
Eon jo: I don't care about all these things. At least come tomorrow. Bye.
Taehyung: Okay. Jal jaayo, Eon jo-yah
Eon jo: Jal isseo, oppa. Y/N, be home early. Finish your work soon. Bye
Y/N: Okay. Bye, Jin jin.

Eon jo left and you went to wash the dishes.

Y/N: Sir, I will leave after washing these dishes. Had a good dinner.
Taehyung: It's okay. Lemme do the dishes.
Y/N: No. You cooked. I didn't even help you while you were cooking. Lemme help you now.
Taehyung: Okay.

You finished washing the dishes.
Y/N: sir, I washed all the dishes. I will leave now.
Taehyung: You are leaving? *in a sad tone*
Y/N: Yes, sir. If you need any clarifications regarding artist business development, please let me know.
Taehyung: I didn't understand anything about it. Please tell me again?
Y/N: from the start? Right now?
Taehyung: Yes...

Y/N: *awkwardly* Okay.

You went to get your iPad which was on the dining desk.
Taehyung followed you and suddenly came very close to you from behind.

Taehyung: *from the back, whispering in your ears* You are scared of thunder strikes. But why did you feel so comfortable when I hugged you that night?
Y/N: *you turned towards him* Who told you that I was comfortable? Did I ever tell you? Don't think that way on your own *very dominatingly*