Part 16

You went to meet the CEO...

CEO: Y/N-shi... I wanted to talk to you. Now since you came, I will tell you about something...

Y/N; What's that, sir?

CEO: I am very impressed by your work. Keep working like this. You know what? Our company crossed a turnover of 165.35 Million Won this month. I am impressed! I will sign you extra benefits on working very hard for the company.

Y/N: Thank you so much, sir.

CEO: By the way, why are you here?

Y/N: Sir, I can't work with Taehyung anymore. I have decided to work from Daegu if you permit me for a month till they disband. Please permit me, sir.

CEO: Why? What happened suddenly?

Y/N: He is not cooperating with me. He is being very rude. I can't work with him. Please understand me, sir. I will work harder for the company. 

CEO: Y/N-shi... Come sit here. I have a lot to show you. Look at these pictures... It's you and Taehyung...

Y/N: Yes... It's me and Taehyung. When did these back images release on the internet?

CEO: Now do you understand why Taehyung is very rude to you? 

Y/N: But sir... I still don't want to work with him. 

CEO: Wait... Look at this picture. In this picture, we can clearly see your both faces and you both are kissing. Don't worry. This picture is not on the internet. 

You looked at the picture. 

Y/N: I am sorry, sir.

CEO: Y/N-shi... You don't have to say sorry for this. Do you remember there is a clause that the company employees should not date artists of this company? 

Y/N: yes, sir. But, I forgot about it.

CEO: I know. People often forget about the clauses, rules, and regulations. It's human nature. I could have removed you from this company. But, I didn't because we need you. You are so hard working and I am impressed by your work. For a moment, I thought I could accept you and Taehyung for doing this mistake. But then, I thought you both would face so much humiliation and hatred from almost everyone in the company. This would not only affect your brain at work but also your life. I contacted Taehyung and explained to him all these things just like I am explaining to you now. He said one thing " Sir, I can do anything but I can't leave her. I need her in my life. She is my love. I worked hard with more enthusiasm whenever she is beside me. I can only stay away from her for a while. But not for life long. I will protect her from bullies and everything. Don't worry, sir. I will take care of the company's and my image and also hers". 

You were shocked to hear this truth. 

CEO: I told him yesterday that he can confess and tell you the truth. I don't know why he is delaying. Since they are disbanding next month, they can start dating now in public. I told him. I don't know why he didn't tell you yet.

Y/N: Sir, thank you so much for telling me the truth and I am sincerely sorry for doing that mistake. But, sir. My decision is still the same. Things are not going well. I want to work from Daegu from tomorrow. Please let me work from there, sir.

CEO: Okay. I will permit you but only for a month. But, you have to be here on their disbanding day.

Y/N: Okay, sir. I will be here. Thank you so much, sir.

CEO permitted you to work from Daegu. You took the signed documents of permission and were about to leave the room.

CEO: Y/N-shi... I have been seeing Taehyung for 10 years. He is a very good man. He does behave rudely but deep down he loves everyone. Don't hate him. You may leave now.

My Boyfriend Is An Idol (제 남친는 아이돌이야)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें