Part 13

You all woke up in the morning. 

Eon jo: Y/N, I have to get a haircut. My hair looks bad. 

Eon jo: Eomma, me and Y/N are going to a hair salon. We will be back by afternoon.

You and Eon Jo went to the hair salon. Eon Jo had a haircut. You both returned to Eon Jo's home.

Eon Jo: Let's go home in the evening, Y/N-ah... Okay?

Y/N: Okay. 

Eon Jo: I think Tae Oppa came. Let's go give him a surprise. Wait, Oppa and Beom Gyu are talking. Let's wait near the door and go inside after they complete their talk. 

You and Eon Jo are waiting near the door and could hear their conversation.

Meanwhile, Taehyung came and started talking to Beom Gyu.

Beom Gyu: I heard you like Y/N. Really?

Taehyung: Who told you that?

Beom Gyu: Eon Jo

Taehyung: Yaa... Eon Jo is a kid. How can I like Y/N?

Beom Gyu: What? What's wrong?

Taehyung: There are so many defects in her. Have you seen her? She is not thin. She is a bit fat according to Korean standards. She is so short. How can I like someone like her? I don't like her. I have never liked her. 

Beom Gyu: Yaa... How can you say that about her? 

Taehyung: I am telling the truth. She is fat according to Korean standards. She is not even Korean. How can I trust her? She might be a gold digger too. 

Beom Gyu: Yaa... Stop it. I never thought your mentality is this cheap. I thought to build a good relationship with you starting this new year. But, I lost respect for you.

Beom Gyu came out of the room in anger. Beom Gyu saw you and Eon Jo standing in front of the door. 

Eon Jo was shocked to hear that Taehyung said that about you. Your eyes are filled with tears on hearing what Taehyung said about you.

Beom Gyu saw you and your eyes are filled with tears and hugged you and said, " Little sister, I am always with you. Don't care about that bastard. Come let's go and have lunch together. I am sorry on behalf of him".

Y/N: *in a low voice* It's okay. I am leaving right now. I don't wanna be here and make him uncomfortable. Eon Jo-yah, I am sorry. I am leaving.

Beom Gyu helped you to walk you to your room. You took your things 

Y/N: Beom Gyu-shi, Thank you. I will go on my own now. 

Meanwhile, Eon Jo goes inside Taehyung's room

Eon Jo: Oppa, how can you say that about her? I thought you are a very good brother. 

Taehyung: You don't know anything. Be quiet.

Eon Jo: I know everything. You are double-faced. I hate you, Oppa. Do you even know how much pain she is in?

Taehyung: Yaa... stop it. Do you even know how much pain I am in?

You were walking through Taehyung's room. You and Beom Gyu heard what Eon Jo and Taehyung are speaking.

Taehyung: She is after my fame and money. She is a gold digger.

Eon Jo: Oh, really? Here have your birthday gift. She bought this 66 Million Won Gucci for you. And now you are saying she is a gold digger? Have this gift if you want or throw it away. Disgusting!

Taehyung: Eon Jo-yah... *shouts*

Eon Jo left the room in anger.

Eon Jo saw you and Beom Gyu and understood that you both heard everything.