PART 3

Next day morning...

You and Eon Jo were sleeping in the same room and you woke up early than Eon jo.
You started making breakfast and Eon jo woke up and came to you.
Eon Jo: Morning! What are you doing in the kitchen?
Y/N: I am preparing breakfast for us.
Eon Jo: Smells great. Can't wait to eat it.
Y/N: Breakfast is ready now. Come! Let's eat.
Eon Jo: Jal meokgyeseumnida..!! We say this before eating. It means thanks, I will eat well.
Y/N: Ahh.. I get it. Jal meokgyeseumnida, Jin Jinah..

You had breakfast... it's Sunday.
You and Eon Jo are drying the washed clothes on the balcony and...

Eon Jo: You said you want to apply for a company. Did you apply? Did they accept you? When are you going to job? When is it going to start?
Y/N: Woah Woah Woah.. so many questions.. slow down, jin jin. I will tell you.
I searched about every company you told me about. I decided to apply for HYPE. I applied for HYPE last night. Let's see if they accept.
Eon jo: You need to treat me to a good meal if you get accepted.

You got a message notification while talking to Eon jo.
Y/N: oh wait...I got a mail. It's from HYPE.
Eon jo: Come on, open it. Fast!
Y/N: I will open it later. I am tense. 😖
Eon jo: Give me. I will open it and see what's their response.
Eon jo opened the mail and was reading it seriously. Eon jo kept a sad face. You thought you were rejected and became sad.
Y/N: It's okay. I understood that I got rejected. Your expression says it all. 😔
Eon jo: Pabu ya.. you got selected. They hired you, Y/N. I am so happy. 🥳🥳 they told you to start work from tomorrow.
Congratulations, Y/N.
Y/N: what? Seriously? I am so happy and many many thanks to you for suggesting me companies, Jin Jinaah..
Eon jo: Come one... Let's go for a city tour today. Let's spend the whole day outside.

You and Eon jo went on the Seoul city tour and enjoyed it a lot. Eon jo's phone was constantly ringing from the afternoon and she ignored the phone call. Eon Jo was drunk and it's past 11 PM and you and Eon Jo came home. Eon Jo was still drunk and her phone was constantly ringing. It was her brother  TAE OPPA ( Taehyung ). You got worried and answered her phone.

Y/N: Hello.
Tae Oppa: Yeobuseyo! Eon Jo-yah..?? Eodi ya?
Y/N: Umm... I am sorry. I am her friend. She is drunk.

Taehyung quickly cut the call. And you were thinking why did he cut the call all of a sudden.

After 10 minutes your doorbell rang. You went and opened the door. It was Taehyung and you don't know anything about BBS or Taehyung. You started talking to him normally.

Y/N: Yes. May I know who you are? You wanna meet anyone here?
Taehyung barged into the house and you were walking behind him in anger and shouting at him.
Y/N: Hey! Stop! Who are you? Where are you going? I said stop. If you go inside that bedroom, I am going to call the police. Hey, you! I said stop, you idiot.
Taehyung: Shut your mouth for a while, will you?
Y/N: Why should I? Get out right now.
Taehyung stepped back towards you in anger.
Taehyung: You are acting or what? Don't you know who I am? Just shut your mouth and sit on the sofa.
You got angry and started shouting at him.
Y/N: Hey! Excuse me, mister. Who do you think you are? Do you think of yourself as a very famous man all over the world that everyone must know about you? Get out or I will call the police.
Taehyung: whatever! Okay, call the police. I am not afraid.
Taehyung went into the bedroom where Eon Jo was sleeping and took care of her for a while.
You were watching all these from the door and started asking Taehyung
Y/N: Who are you? Her boyfriend?
Taehyung: Shhh.. don't talk loud. Let her sleep.
You both came out of the room.
Taehyung: What's your problem? Who are you first of all? What are you doing here?
Y/N: Excuse me! Be respectful. You barged into our house. I am living in this apartment house. Tell me who are you?
Taehyung: Yaa.. jinjaa? You really don't know who I am? Kim Taehyung. I am Kim Taehyung.
Y/N: Okay, kim taehyung. Now tell me how are you related to Eon Jo? Who are you?
Taehyung: Ya..  micheosseo? I am Kim Taehyung. Kim Eon Jo's elder brother.
Y/N: Ohh... So Tae Oppa in her phone is you. She told me she has 2 brothers. Nice to meet you then. You are leaving now or staying here for tonight...

*Taehyung whispered to himself*
Taehyung: Yaa.. are you really crazy? How can you not know Taehyung from BBS?

Y/N: what? What are you whispering? I can't hear you.
Taehyung: Umm.. nothing. I am staying here for tonight. Please sleep with Eon Jo. I will sleep in another bedroom.
Y/N: Okay. Goodnight!

You went to lock the door and the lock is so high that you can't reach it. Every day Eon Jo used to lock the door. Taehyung sees that you can't reach the lock and felt it's funny...

While you are trying to lock the door. He came from behind and locked it. And he laughed so hard...
Y/N: Yaa..  do you think it's funny? Don't you dare to laugh again...
Taehyung: I will laugh. What will you do, mad girl?
Y/N: Mad girl? You called me, mad girl? Okay, Ahjusshhi...
Taehyung: Yaa... I am not ahjusshi..  you are ahjummaa...
You went into the bedroom saying GOODNIGHT, AHJUSSHHI, and closed the door.

Eon jo was sleeping to the left and you were sleeping to the right.
Taehyung came in and went to the left side of the bed and gave Eon Jo a forehead kiss and told "AHJUMMA, SLEEP WELL.. TAKE CARE OF HER".
You got disgusted and slept by covering your face with a blanket.