Part 6

**Time skip**
The next day morning you and Eon Jo woke up and were talking about work.
Taehyung woke up and came to talk to Eon Jo.
Taehyung felt awkward when he saw you.

Taehyung to Eon jo: Eon jo-yah, I will be staying here today. You should also stay at home. I have to talk about something.
Meanwhile, Eon jo thinks that maybe Taehyung wants to talk about the kiss he did to Y/N last night.
Eon Jo: Ahh.. okay, Oppa. But I have some work in the afternoon.
Taehyung: Okay.. you have to finish your work early and return back by 8 PM in the evening.
Eon Jo: Okay, Oppa.

Y/N: Okay. I will go and prepare some breakfast. I will have to leave for work early.
Eon jo: Okay. I will brush my teeth and will help you.

You left the room and went to the kitchen. You are cooking breakfast.

Taehyung came into the kitchen for water.
Y/N: Do you need something?

Taehyung: ahh... I...I...I... I want some water. I will take it.

You are cooking and Taehyung is staring at you and he is thinking " WHAT IF SHE CAUGHT ME YESTERDAY? THANK GOD, SHE DIDN'T SEE ME KISSING HER".

You saw Taehyung that he is staring at you and you were thinking " WHY IS HE STARING AT ME? DID I TALK IN SLEEP WHILE I WAS DREAMING ABOUT THAT KISS SCENE WITH HIM? OH MY GOSH, WHAT IF I REALLY IF HE REALLY SAW ME DREAMING AND TALKING IN SLEEP? WHAT DID I TALK ABOUT?"

A lot of questions were popping into your mind and you finally thought " OKAY. WHATEVER MAY BE THE CONSEQUENCES, I WILL FACE THEM. ANYWAY, I AM NOT GOING TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT MY DREAM, SO IT'S ALRIGHT..... NOW COME ON... LET'S PREPARE A YUMMY BREAKFAST AND FORGET ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY".

You quickly prepared breakfast and you all three had breakfast.
You left for the office.
Taehyung and Eon Jo are at home.

Taehyung to Eon jo: What kind of a girl is Y/N? Is she good?
Eon Jo: Oppa.. why are you asking suddenly? She is a very good girl.
Taehyung: No... I mean is she kind of a gossip girl?
Eon jo: No... No... She never discussed with me the company works and co-workers. And yesterday when I went to the company, nobody knew that I and Y/N are living in the same house. She doesn't talk about others with other people. She is really good.
Taehyung: Ohh.. that's good then.

Taehyung thinks that "THAT'S NICE. EVEN SHE FINDS OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT THE KISS, SHE WILL NOT SAY TO ANYONE. I AM SAFE. THANK GOD".

Eon jo to Taehyung: Why, Oppa? Do you like her?😉
Taehyung: Yaa... micheosseo.. I don't like her😠
Eon jo: Why are you overreacting, Oppa? You could have said a simple NO. By the way, isn't she so beautiful and homely?
Taehyung: I don't know. Don't ask me such questions, stupid. 😠
Eon jo: Why are you getting angry over these simple questions? If I were you, I don't have cherished her. She is so nice, sweet, and very loving. You boys don't have a good taste in girls. All you see is if a girl is a very good-looking, sexy, slim body, that's it. You boys don't look for character in girls.
Taehyung: Yaa...stop it... It's very annoying.
Eon jo: You are so annoyed and angry today. You are behaving as if you did something which no one knows.

Eon jo is trying to make Taehyung reveal that he kissed Y/N. But Teahyung is smart enough and doesn't reveal it.

Taehyung to Eon Jo: Yaa ... who did what? Watch out for what you say? This girl forgot manners. Didn't you say you have work? It's 1:30 PM. Go to work.
Eon jo: *angrily* Okay. I am leaving. Bye.
Taehyung: Come home early. Be here by 8 pm
Eon jo: *shuts the door hard*
Taehyung: *to himself* This girl is provoking me. Aish... I am going crazy over questions. Let's watch TV.

*Time skip*
You are at the office and they gave a half-day off. You have the house keys and you are going home.
You reached home and unlocked the door with the keys you have.
When you entered the house, there was no one in the house but the TV was running.
Y/N: *to yourself* Eon jo might have forgotten to switch off the TV. Lemme switch it off.

You switched off the TV and went to your bedroom to get fresh.
Taehyung is in his bathroom and he came out. He saw the TV is switched off. Taehyung doesn't know that you are at home. And you don't know that Taehyung is at home.

Taehyung: *to himself* who switched off the TV? Maybe there was a power cut. Lemme switch it on.
Taehyung switched the TV on. He got a phone call. He went into the balcony to take the phone call.

Meanwhile, you were changing your dress and you heard the TV sound. You came and saw that TV is on. You switched them off and went back to dress fully.

Y/N: *to yourself* Who did it again? I switched the TV off and how did it turn on? Maybe I didn't switch it off properly? 🤔 might be... I am hungry. I wanna eat something. Let me order something.

You ordered a special ramyeon on your phone. You went into the bathroom to wash your face.

Doorbell rings...

Taehyung opens the door wearing a cap and a mask so that nobody can recognize him
Delivery boy: Sir, your ramyeon is here. Have it. Thank you, sir.

The delivery boy left...
Taehyung wanted to speak but Taehyung is afraid that he might recognize him by voice. So, Taehyung just nodded his head and took the Ramyeon.
Taehyung: *to himself* I didn't order anything. Maybe, Eon jo might have ordered. Okay, let's eat ramyeon. Anyways I am hungry.

You heard the doorbell and thought the delivery boy came. So you quickly washed your face and came out of the room to take the delivery.

You saw Taehyung sitting on the couch eating Ramyeon. You thought he was very hungry. So, you didn't think of asking him about the Ramyeon.

Taehyung saw and he choked seeing in shock.
You quickly ran to him and patted his head and gave him some water.

Y/N to Taehyung: Slow slow.. eat slowly...
Taehyung: You.... when did you come? So, it was you who switched the TV off?
Y/N: Yes... I thought nobody was at home. Wait.. so, you switched the TV on again.
Taehyung: yes. But, how did you come inside? The door was locked.
Y/N: I and Eon jo have spare keys.
Taehyung: So, you ordered the Ramyeon? Oh.. no. I ate 70% of it thinking that Eon jo ordered it for me.
Y/N: No... no... it's not my Ramyeon. Please have it.

You lied because you didn't want to regret it.
Taehyung ate the Ramyeon peacefully. You were hungry. You went into the kitchen and prepared ramyeon from an instant ramyeon pack. You started doing your work and Taehyung is watching TV. He fell asleep on the couch while watching TV. You saw him and brought a blanket for him.

*Time skip*
It's 8:20 PM and Eon jo didn't return home.
Taehyung woke up and was surprised to see a blanket on him.

Taehyung: *to himself* Y/N put the blanket on me? Did she do anything else also to me while I was sleeping?

A lot of questions were popping into Taehyung's mind and you came out of the bedroom.

Taehyung: *to Y/N* You were in the bedroom past 2 hours?
Y/N: Yes.. that's not important right now. Eon jo is not home yet. Do you know about it?
Taehyung: What ......? She is not home yet? Oh.. no.. it's 8: 45 PM. I told her to be back by 8 PM. Did you phone call her?
Y/N: I phone called her. She is not picking up the phone. Lemme ask Kazumi.
Taehyung: I think she is drunk again.

You phone called Kazumi and Kazumi said Eon jo is with her and she is drunk. Kazumi said that she will get Eon jo home and not worry much.

Doorbell rings. You and Taehyung saw Eon jo drunk and blabbering... Kazumi handed Eon jo to you and Kazumi left.
You and Taehyung made Eon jo sit on the couch. Eon jo is unstable and is drunk talking.

Taehyung to Y/N: Please get me some warm honey water.
Y/N: Okay... I will get it.
You went into the kitchen and prepared lukewarm honey water.

Eon jo is drunk and talking with Taehyung...
Eon jo: Oppa... I know. You are so naughty. You kissed y/n, right? I know that. Lemme tell her.
Taehyung: What... you saw it.. okay, be quiet. It's a secret between you and me. Don't tell anyone.
Eon jo: Okay... it's a secret... shhh... secret...

You brought honey water and gave it to Taehyung. He made Eon jo drink that.
Eon jo: *drunk talking* Shhhh Y/N ahh... secret...
Taehyung is frightened that Eon Jo will reveal the secret. But she didn't.

Taehyung: Y/N, please take her and make her sleep.
Y/N: Don't worry. I will take care of her.

You and Eon Jo slept together and Taehyung slept in another bedroom.