Chapter 1

Suddenly Lucifer woke up at desk with a massive headache it was a long day of work and his brothers were causing him nothing but trouble all he wanted to do was rest but as he sat up about to go to his room to rest.

He suddenly saw that he wasn't in his office anymore and was seem to be. In a completely different place at first he thought maybe Satan pranked him by teleporting him somewhere else like the last few times he did but as he stood up and walked by a mirror.

He was shock to see that the person he was seeing wasn't his. that this wasn't his body at all.

Lucifer : what the hell!?"

Lucifer wasn't sure what do so he decided to leave this place but as he stepped outside he immediately saw he was in a completely different place and it felt different.

As he stood outside he heard some people pass by saying something about this place being Liyue he then looked at the building he was in and saw a sign that said

Lucifer : Wangsheng Funeral Parlor.....ok...."

Lucifer then went baçk inside and back to the office unsure of what to do.

He was stuck in a new world in a different body. The last thing he remembered was just taking a nap he was unsure if Satan did this or if something else happened.

Either way he needed to figure out where he was and try to get home and or get in contact with anyone from home.

And as he was thinking of what to do suddenly someone walked in and said.

Childe : hey Zhongli we still up for tonight?"

Lucifer just looked at him confused until he realized Zhongli must be the name of the owner of this body and realized he must of switch bodies with them but how?

Childe : hello? Listen I know I'm good looking but no need to zone out?"

Lucifer immediately hated this person he just met. He could just tell he would be annoying.

Anyway he was assuming this was friend of Zhongli and needed to get them away so he could figure out what to do.

Lucifer : i will have to cancel on that..."

Childe : why?"

Lucifer : something came up....I....I have to go"

Lucifer then walked away leaving and Childe just looked at him leave. He just had a feeling something wasn't right so he decided to follow him to see where he was going.

...................meanwhile in Devildom...................

Zhongli suddenly woke up at a desk and sat up rubbing his head that hurt very bad. It was one of the worst headaches he couldn't remember having. On another he didn't even remember dozing off.

But anyway as he stood up about to leave he suddenly saw he wasn't at Wangsheng Funeral Parlor and saw from the window that he wasn't even in Liyue. He knew he was somewhere different something felt very off.

He then notice his reflection in the window and saw he looked completely different and before he could then someone walked in.

Satan : hey Luci-well this is interesting"